underpants, britches, small, knickers, panties

budge

Reaction score
what ever you like to call them
I have a problem in this department.
My normal size 12-14 pants are too small now. They ride under my bump and feel so uncomfortable. Ive never bought maternity pants ive always bought BIG ones from asda that resemble tents and make you feel a frump.

Can anyone recommend maternity knickers or better still thongs that will not ride under my bump and fit comfortably. I am grieved to buy them without recommendation first.

Thankyou in anticipation.

Im not looking forward to when my BRITCHES get to small for my bump!! I love wearing thongs (although often wear granny pants to bed) so knowing where to buy them would be great reference for the future.

We want maternity bloomers!! And prefably ones that dont look like tents :!:

Thankyou for that contribution Jade. i do hope you find suitable bloomers when you need them'' In the meantime perhaps you could volunteer to be the second trimesters chief knicker watcher and let us know the minute you spot suitable maternity underpants!
thanks.

Im on the case! Im on Britches Patrol as we speak!!! I will make it my mission to save the poor pregnant women of this forum from wearing undersized trollies and bring back the comfort of undergarments!

Right....where do I start????????

Ps Budge your 2nd in command, Assistant to Chief Panty Hunter, contributions much appreciated!

for this mission i feel we need an army Jade!
An army of britcher bogglers!

come on any recruits!

Yes, if anyone feels free to join as a new recruit there are spaces available! We may have to start an army for sexy maternity bra watchers too, perhaps we ought to advertise for Hammock Hunters too???

ALERT! Found these wonderful baggies!!!

What do you think Budge, they suitable for your needs????

Link

LMAO LMAO LMAO!! Im in charge, you cant fire me!! Your my assistant!!

well don't expect to join the army Elizabeth! We need officers with britches!

I had real trouble finding comfy maternity knickers on the high st, so went for some lovely belly warmers in a bigger girls size from M + S in the end.

A real passion killer but oh -so-comfy! Tried to do the shorts thing but found the gussets :oops: were always a bit small and rode up? :oops:

plus, I couldn;t inmagie going commando, since getting pregnant it's just all too damp down there! :oops:

Oops, too much info, minxy.......

well ive had to go knickerless the last few days and i know what you mean minxy :oops:

i think ill have to go with what you've said and get the belly warmers! If my boobs grow any bigger ill be able to tuck them in too! :D

Il note that down Budge, see if I can find some smalls that have pockets to tuck your boobies into LMAO!!!!!!

2.gif

Oi, if I didn't wear a bra right now, my boobs would be just about down to my belly button! :lol:

looks like you need some belly warmer britches then! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back