Uncomfortable :(

Jojo84

Reaction score
I can't get comfy, it's hot but apart from that its like I need something between my legs to sleep properly :/

Anyone else get that?

That's usually due to pelvis widening- extremely unusual at our stage- if it get any worse or your getting aching pelvis you should go to doctors x

Yip! As soon as I saw all ok at the 8 week scan I ordered a theraline maternity pillow from Amazon. I had one with my previous pregnancies and swear by them. Lots of tiny little beads that move around easy for comfort. Also doubled as a feeding pillow after baby was born.

I put a pillow between by knees & hug another one so I don't roll forward x

I'm having the same problem JoJo.

I had an argument with hubby last night because I just could get comfortable and needed to stretch my leg over to his side a bit more, and he moaned that I was taking over his space!

Definitely gonna invest in a pillow! x

Pregnipillow are just 14.99 and they're inflatable so they store easily. Might try one maybe

I'm only just starting to get this now. Last night I couldn't bare having my knees on each other or thighs. Stuffed the duvet between them ! X

This is probably going to sound rude but......

It was needing something between our legs that got us all into this situation in the first place!!

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

Phahahaha! I still need it now- my hubby put me on sex ban till scan as he's adamant our rough and tumble will effect baby! :lol:

Phahahaha! I still need it now- my hubby put me on sex ban till scan as he's adamant our rough and tumble will effect baby! :lol:

Oh gads no! My boobs are way too sore to have him anywhere near them!! Although he was trying his best for some action this morning! He has been reading up I think, said he is pretty sure most women are horny as hell during pregnancy and he was only trying to help me out!

Conveniently trying to help out! My hubby is liking fiddling with my nipples at the moment as they are definitely larger than they used to be- men are like children I swear haha

Bless him - he makes me laugh :)

Haha! My OH keeps rubbing my stomach telling me there is a baby in there. Nae shit Sherlock is normally my reply!

I don't like it when hubby touched my belly tenderly lol I tell him so. I'm fat so I'm conscious about being fatter and fatter and fatter until eventually I just hit myself on a table by accident and pop like a balloon!

He was saying my stomach is going to end up like a ketchup bottle, just needs a tap for it all to come flooding out ..... nice!

I do feel a bit self-conscious at the moment though, just feel really heavy and tired so the thought of sex does not fill me with glee! Hoping this passes soon though....?

I feel like poo today- I've had no sickness so far but today I threw up for the first time as soon as I got to my desk - since then I've felt bloated, frumpy and had a headache all day!

Hubby politely told me the past few months my legs have got fat - random! Told him to stop before I re arrange his face lol

Hiya, just tri hoping! Lots of ppl said to me get a pregnancy pillow, but tbh a normal pillow does just the job :) relieves the pressure a bit :)

Just tell him its his fault so he can't complain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back