Can't Sleep

TeeUK

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems sleeping?

It's so hot, waking up sweating, tossing and turning, just can't get comfy...it's horrible :(

Yep!! Have had restless sleep patterns for the last 7or 8 Weeks LOL!! I'm so tired during the day, I actually nod off at the computer,(work from home!). I fell asleep watching TV last night, so decided to go to bed. Think I slept for about an hour when OH woke me up coming to bed! Couldn't then get comfy or get to sleep for ages afterwards, then woke up in the early hours and was so restless. Thought OH would have a paddy about my constant fidgeting! Think it's just another sympton of pregnancy. LOL!!

Same here. I'm wrecked and fall asleep on the sofa regularly when I'm at home then wen I go to bed i get about 4 hours sleep and then toss and turn for the rest of the time. Can not get comfortable at all and it's so warm. I woke up this morning literally oozing (TMI) and dh just laughed cos normally I'm freezing lol

I keep waking up between 2 and 3 for a wee so annoying lol

Yep me too every night at some point I am awake for two or three hours! I had this with my daughter too and it's horrible! It didn't last with my daughter though it stopped in the 2nd trimester!

i still dont sleep properly tossing and turning all night dont think ive had a decent night sleep since i found out i was pregnant :( last night i woke up sweating as well i know how you feel and its not good xx

Thanks for replies ladies.....I'm going to try a fan tonight see if that helps!

I'm the same, I miss sleep so bad. Guess will be a long time before get a good nights sleep again lol

Yep, I have definately eated up as the pregnancy has gone along :) I keep getting flushes too lol!!

In regards to sleep I toss and turn I can't get comfy at all, I am going to make a pregnancy pillow and see if that helps. :roll:

I also need to take a pee (tmi) at least 4 times a night......

Same, about 1-2 am need a wee and thats it cant get back to sleep. and then hubby is awake about 6 and i need to go again...
im 11 weeks 5 days.

same here only get a good nights sleep every second night the other nights im tossing and turning like mad, im used to sleeping on my stomach and cant do it any more its too sore and im waking up bright and early every day think wee bubba is going to be an early riser lol

Im not sleeping properly i dont think. Im fidgety and hot and wake up same time every morning for a wee!

Well I realized I had been leaving the hot water tank turned on at night so that didn't help ...been leaving bedroom door open and window cracked open a bit...much better! Still the waking up at 6am for a wee is a pain lol

im too scared to sleep on my right hand side cause i read thats the side the babys growing from just now. but i just cant get comfy any other way! do you guys think its okay to sleep on that side?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back