Restless Legs!!!

Snappykat

Reaction score
For the second night running I have had what feels like really restless legs, every other part of my body is fine apart from my legs, they just can't seem to get comfy no matter what position I put them in, it keeps me awake for ages :wall2: Anyone else had this?

Yes I have been getting this for just over a week now!! Really annoying, spoke to doctor when I went to see him about staying asleep and he just said, exercise, warm bath, hot milk. Going to try the bath and hot milk tonight (already swimming/walking) and see if it helps at all - I really hope it does cos I'm exhausted! :)

you're definately not the only one hun. I've had this for quite a while now. Started quite early on in the pregnancy, then disappeared. Just as I thought I could relax it came back again! I've tried everything myself and nothing has really worked for me...yet! xxx

I got it with my last two pregnancies. It's so irritating, I remember just crying because it wouldn't go away. Especially in the middle of the night.

A warm bath and hot chocolate.. maybe go for a wee walk before bed?

xo

Thanks ladies will have a nice bath tonight and hope for the best!

I had it for the first few months, then it went away, and now I have it again. It drives me mad!!!! I sometimes take a paracetamol if it is bad and that helps a bit or at least i think it does. Might be in my mind.

Well ladies I have spoken to somone who believes they have a cure!! She had in her second pregnancy and was told by the doctors that it was an iron defficiency :eh: She's preggars again and this time started taking Sanatogen Mother To Be (can also be taken whilst pregnant) which state on the back 100% RDA for Iron and she swears they work a treat. So I'm popping off to Boots to pick myself some up today :dance: Will let you know if they do the trick.

My Iron levels were pretty high. Maybe they need to be higher. Gonna start remembering to take my femibion lol

I get this every time i'm pregnant!!! Starts of early doesn't go till after the birth, it stats once i try and relax once kids in bed, argggggggggg!!! lol

santagon and mother to be with extra omega fish oil capsules 8 pound from tesco x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back