Uncomfortable...!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
At about this time every night my bump seems to double in size so standing, sitting, lying, ANY bloody position really, becomes very uncomfortable! I get pressure type feelings and aches all around my bump and it's v.sore!

Any one else getting this? x

Right now Ive a hot water bottle on my back, also pain low left side of tummy that wont go away. I Cant stand, Cant sit, Cant lie its driving me nuts!!!! Totally annoying eh? My hubby feels useless so gave me a neck and shoulder rub...... Would have been lovely if I could just get rid of this pain aaaarrgghhh...... Hope after sleep we are both better eh?

Last edited:
I get an achey stretchy feeling just inder my boobs, top of my rib cage which gets worse by the evening and whole bump feels heavy and as if it's pulling down! Just have to keep on wriggling about on the sofa and stealing all the cushions to build a nest to watch tv in!

Oh yeah by evening time I feel huge and my back aches a bit too .

I don't know why it's the evening but everything doubles and gets really hard...

My bump is seriously growing now, think that's why everything is getting more achy and uncomfortable and sore, oh the joys :) x

Well the title of this thread is what I'm feeling tonight! The amount of blankets/pillows I've pulled out tonight to put behind my back/sides/legs and its not working!! O well looks like its a trip to bed! And I suppose its only going to get worse! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back