REALLY Uncomfortable :(

dannii87

Reaction score
I am feeling SO uncomfortable it's got to the point that I don't even know what position to sit/lay in because every single one is uncomfortable :( It's really upsetting me because it's quite painful if I bend wrong or sit in the same position for ages.

I'm also feeling Evie kick against my ribs when I'm sat down, so I'm starting to wonder if this is normal or if this is an extreme version of "normal" discomfort because she's getting bigger... :think:

Although it'll give me no pleasure to know someone else feels like this, do any of you?! lol

Just to add - IT'S REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE!! :( lol xx

xx

Ooooh mrs have this :hug:

And I give you permission to nick this little yellow mans pillows :sleep: ...lazy bugger has been hogging it since I joined this forum :roll: Men! :evil:

The ribs thing is normal, and I'm dreading it! He's edging his way up there more and more each day :?

Put your feet right up, have you got enough sofa space?! xx

HideiLu said:
Ooooh mrs have this :hug:

And I give you permission to nick this little yellow mans pillows :sleep: ...lazy bugger has been hogging it since I joined this forum :roll: Men! :evil:

The ribs thing is normal, and I'm dreading it! He's edging his way up there more and more each day :?

Put your feet right up, have you got enough sofa space?! xx

Haha!! :rotfl: It's officially pinched!! My Mum would say I have PLENTY of sofa space, but I still think I could have more :lol:

Well, I bought a nursing pillow (mainly for me now when I sleep) but that's not even helping :( I feel like I've been beaten up!

This genuinely is the worst pregnancy symptom I've had so far (including the piles :( ) xx

aww babes :hug:

I felt like that on Sunday only cos we had a family bbq and I eat faaaarrr too much, I had to go to sleep to forget about it.

Why dont you try having a nice long bath and relaxing in there?

I folded my duvet over on sunday and lay on my big pillows to watch tv and it made me feel a bit better. xxx

Poor Dannii :hug: That doesn't sound like much fun at all :(

It's horrible to be so uncomfortable. I keep forgetting that I'm supposed to roll over onto my side before I get up, and keep attempting to sit straight up and pulling all my tummy muscles :wall: It's so painful. And when I lie on my side, my boobies are so big and crushed it feels like I can't breathe. So I feel your pain on not being able to get comfortable :wink:

C xxx

Aww have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think its perfectly normal as you are more than half way through your pregnancy now and Evie will be getting heavier as well as longer and wider so she's bound to be putting pressure on you. At least you know she is kicking away and is active and healthy.
Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Ooh I know how you feel this weather isnt good either for feeling stuffy.

I never felt uncomfy with DS but this one is summink else!!

My DS used to use to sort of strum my ribs gggaaaahhh that used to really go through me :pray: we dont get that... it was blummin unbarable!!

Aaww...It is normal Dannii.....Would love to tell you it gets better. It hasn't for me yet!lol

I think its gets better when peoples tummy's drop later on in the pregnancy :hug:

dannii87 said:
I'm also feeling Evie kick against my ribs when I'm sat down, so I'm starting to wonder if this is normal or if this is an extreme version of "normal" discomfort because she's getting bigger... :think:

Just to add - IT'S REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE!! :( lol xx

xx

I'm still being kicked low down. Should I be feeling kicks higher up yet? They are still by my belly button and very low down by knicker line. I think she's facing inwards as she kicks me in the bum!

awww dannii you poor thing.
its totally normal im sure! its been the same for me, there is no way i can get comfortable, even in my car i got a pillow for my back, everything hurts, baby's feet are either trying to break through my cervix or getting right under my ribs.
im afraid its only gonna get worse for us from here :(

awwww hun :(

i hope you start feeling comfortable soon hehe!! i know waht you mean though, i am constantly uncomfortable, my back aches and when im trying to sleep - well....dont even go there!!!! so i cant imagine what its like to have Missy kicking away at you too because i havent experienced that yet!!!

:hug:

im afraid its normal :lol: hope she shifts a bit and you can get comfier tho :hug: :hug:

Hazel- Tally only first found my ribs when i was past 30 weeks so dont worry about it just enjoy missing out! :)

Although i rarely get rib kicks, when i do OMG are they uncomfortable, they hurt! And i've been finding on an evening my back begins to hurt and i simply cannot get comfy, most nights i go to bed because of my back, and shes started making me feel sick more as well :roll:

I think quite a few people got this a lot earlier on then i have, dont think it gets much better though

Aww thank you girls! I can always rely on you lot to make me feel better :hug:

Hazel, I'm still getting punches or kicks down low, I think it's her feet up by my ribs and her hands down low. I only feel her kick my ribs when I'm sat down and my torso squashes down :hug: Hope that helps xx

You poor mite, I cant suggest much but just rest lots have hot baths and relax...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Can we have hot baths now ? If were allowed and iv not had one all this time i will actually KILL mil for nagging me about it all the time and making me feel guilty for having a warm shower !!!!
Little contortionists arent they !! Hope youve found a way to feel better, not much chance of avoiding sitting down is there ?!? Some sort of device to go from standing to laying without the middle part ? Im not sure what to suggest so have some :hug: :hug: until my LO starts at it and then im going to need them back :D

The only problem with heat is that you might faint, other then that baths and showers are fine, i LOVE hot showers and nice warm baths, and Tally is fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back