Uncomfortable cramping

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Woke up in a fantastic mood this morning, to also find hardly any bleeding after the ERPC, & my thoughts of trying again we're blooming...

... then BAM!

I'm sat on the sofa, all grumpy, down & suffering with cramps, plus to also find the bleeding is back like it was yesterday.

The cramps are the worse I have felt since the operation, I've literally done nothing all day & have no idea what have brought this on.

:(

Hi Linzie, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hug: :hug: Did you have your ERPC yesterday? I know everyone's experience is different, but it's normal to have cramping and bleeding for several days after the surgery. I really feel for you, I had a D&C last year in July - I was lucky that I didn't have a lot of bleeding or cramping after the day of my surgery, but it took about a week for the bleeding to stop completely. Try to take it easy for the next few days and if things get worse you can always ring the hospital for advice on what you should do. Thinking of you and sending lots of love & hugs xxx

I had it on Tuesday.

Been bleeding since but it went quiet overnight & for a few hours this morning. Now the bleeding is back to its normqal self since & with extra cramping, cramping makes me want to double over & cry.

It maybe my weak sense to pain, as with a normal period I dont get cramps so im not really use to it.

Well that pain started around 3pm & by 5pm I had passed a golf ball sized clot, I'm guessing the pain was it building & making its way down.

I was a little freaked when it fell out down the loo incase it was my baby, but the op should of removed that yes !!??

Yes the op should have removed everything but ive heard that sometimes not everything comes out. I would suggest you ring the hospital for advice if the pains and cramps continue - hopefully everything has passed now :hug: :hug: xxx

Thanks Kat,

It as looked good today, minimal bleeding & no cramping.

But I was sent home from work for a week as to emotional

Aww Hun :hug: I'm glad it is easing up now, and good that work was understanding and gave you the rest of the week off. You need to take it easy for a bit and give yourself time to come to terms with what you've been through. I found the emotional side took a lot longer to get through than the physical symptoms. I'm always here if you need to chat, you're welcome to pm me if you want xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back