uncertain???

brummie_steph

Reaction score
Hey this is my first post and i'm utterly confused..would appreciate all the responses/advice etc...

My last period was 13/03/2010 and i usually come on like clockwork..however i'm now 6days late and had a negative result this morning (using a cheap poundland test)

I've recently just got with a new partner and the accident happened the first time the magic happened (02/04) we was careful so to speak but the contraception let us down-the condom came off and we wasn't able to get the morning after pill as it fell over the easter bank holiday and no where was open till the tuesday so by then it was too late...so we've decided to wait and see what happens and here we are

I've also been in the crankiest of moods the past 4 days and i've blacked out twice, also i've had a kinda clear like jelly appear down below but no signs of the dreaded bellyache or cramps to indicate my period is near...

IF ANYONE COULD OFFER ME SOME ADVICE I'D BE GREATFUL

THANK YOU!!
XOXOX

Hiya! Maybe it's worth getting a CBD or FR test as they should pick up if your pregnant by now! Some people don't get a positive until abit further into their pregnancies! If your still negative it maybe worth going to see your doctor due to blacking out. Hope that helps abit and good luck Hun x x x

I agree with getting a first response or clear blue test x your period might be late because you're stressing about this x hope you get answers soon x

i'm not actually stressed about it Everything happens for a reason in my opinion, if it's ment to be it's ment to be. i was willing to wait another week or so to test but the other halfs been impatient so i done it this morning... had a laugh bout it tho when he told me it was positive the plonka..how long would you suggest b4 taking another test??

Last edited:
HCG levels double every 2-3 days so maybe wait until the weekend! Goodluck and let us know how you get on!

Aw hon - so confusing for you. Hope you get an answer soon xxx

Will be 10 days late by tomorrow...should i re-test again in morning or wait a little longer??No feeling that my period is any where near if anything i'm horny as hell..bf is actually turnin me away i want it that much :p lol x

Last edited:
Hey this is my first post and i'm utterly confused..would appreciate all the responses/advice etc...

My last period was 13/03/2010 and i usually come on like clockwork..however i'm now 6days late and had a negative result this morning (using a cheap poundland test)

I've recently just got with a new partner and the accident happened the first time the magic happened (02/04) we was careful so to speak but the contraception let us down-the condom came off and we wasn't able to get the morning after pill as it fell over the easter bank holiday and no where was open till the tuesday so by then it was too late...so we've decided to wait and see what happens and here we are

I've also been in the crankiest of moods the past 4 days and i've blacked out twice, also i've had a kinda clear like jelly appear down below but no signs of the dreaded bellyache or cramps to indicate my period is near...

IF ANYONE COULD OFFER ME SOME ADVICE I'D BE GREATFUL

THANK YOU!!
XOXOX

Where i live you don't only have a morning after pill for the morning after but you can use it in the first (few) week(s). Not sure since I never used it and didn't read the package but it is supposed to work later in the cycle too.

yeah the morning after pill is most effective within 24 hours but will only work up to 72 hours

It took me two weeks after period was due to get a positive. You may have ov late so wont get a positive result or period until it been two weeks from ov. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back