advice required

brummie_steph

Reaction score
Hey to all reading.. i'm fairly new here... i'm confused as hell and it's driving me crazy with being soo unsure.. so here's the story soo far..

My last period was 13/03/2010 and i usually come on like clockwork..however i'm now 10 days late and 2 negative results so far (using a cheap poundland tests)

I've recently just got with a new partner and the accident happened the first time the magic happened (02/04) we was careful so to speak but the contraception let us down-the condom came off and we wasn't able to get the morning after pill as it fell over the easter bank holiday and no where was open till the tuesday so by then it was too late...so we've decided to wait and see what happens and here we are

I've also been in the crankiest of moods and i've blacked out twice, also i've had a kinda clear like jelly appear down below but no signs of the dreaded bellyache or cramps to indicate my period is near...

i wasn't too fussed at first as i pressumed my period would come but after 10 now going on 11 days its getting abit of a joke..Should i get another test and wait a few days to re-test?? i'm just putting off going to the docs as i'm scared senseless of needles..also if i did go to the docs and have bloods taken how long does it usually take for results??

Thanks for reading girlies
xoxo

Hi and welcome!

Not sure how reliable the poundland tests are but i would buy a first response or something like that (boots normally have offers on for them and clear blue) before you head down the doctors. Some tests are more sensitive than others and perhaps the poundland ones weren't strong enough?

If those say you are pregnant then congratulations! The doctors don't normally test you now if your pregnancy test says positive as normally the tests are so accurate.

Good luck and let us know how you get on! xx

ive jus ordered some tests off ebay, hgc sensitive preg sticks so when they arrive in post if i still havent came on i shall re-test so shud b within nxt few days...will keep u posted :) x

When I had a blood test at the doctors I had the blood taken in the morning and got the results the next day. Good luck for an answer soon.

Welcome to the forum - Good luck with your testing, hope you get some answers soon X

hope my tests cum in the mornin... uncertaincy is drivin me nuts lol x
thanks all 4 u posts,much appreciated :)
xoxo

Periods finally here..12 days late :( feel like crap and really aching all over pain soo bad it hurts to sit and it's sooo sooo heavy and clotty

:hug: If you're at all worried I'd see your doctor. Stress and many other things can delay your period but it's always best to get checked out if something's not normal for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back