Is it likely i am pregnant???

C23

Reaction score
Hi i last had my period on 18th of feb and since then i have come of the pill i was due on last week and i still haven't had anything i've took 5 tests but all negative last time i tested was monday i had cramps last week which i normally wud before my p but this week i've just had the ocassional cramps every nw n then but today has been the worst day ever i've been so tired alday at work alday i have felt like i've just woke up after a late nite i felt abit sicky earlier but i wasn't sure if it was coz i was hungry. Could sum1 maybe give me some advice please? Much thanks x

Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

It could simply be that it will take your body a little while to settle down after coming off the pill. Or you could be in early stages of pregnancy.

I'd wait another few days and take a test :)

Best of luck :dust:

Hi ,you have posted in the waiting to try section, were you coming off the pill ready to start trying anyway? I hope you get the result you want.

Yes i wanted to start trying i dont no how i should feel or if i'm not pregnant how long it would take to come on my period xx

It can really varrie unfortunately, how long were you cycles when on the pill?

I'm not definate but they were around 25-27 days i always used to come on my period within 2-3days of stopping my pill for my 7 day break and i stopped taking my pill just afew days before my period on the 18th of feb and i havent took any since xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back