ummm

mum2be?

Reaction score
hi

does a faint positve on a ovulation stick mean anything when you are a few days away from testing

i had not pG test in house only ovulation

:think:

no - a faint line means nothing really (doesn't mean you're not either though :wink: you just may not have enough HcG yet )

you have a small amount of LH in your body all the time so that may be giving the result

anyway how are you - seems ages since I talked to you :hug:

libs said:
no - a faint line means nothing really (doesn't mean you're not either though :wink: you just may not have enough HcG yet )

you have a small amount of LH in your body all the time so that may be giving the result

anyway how are you - seems ages since I talked to you :hug:

im good thanks hunny, yes i thought that it ment nothing just want soemthing to happen out fo nothing :rotfl:

how is everythign with you?
oh i gonna get a test at lunch :shhh:

Hi ,I had a faint line on the ovulation stick 6 days before my period was due and I WAS pregnant, so you could be-maybe.

babymad said:
Hi ,I had a faint line on the ovulation stick 6 days before my period was due and I WAS pregnant, so you could be-maybe.

:talkhand: dotn u getting my hopes up

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: i not spoken to you before! im vicki :lol:

Hi mum2be, I am quite new on here, sorry don't mean to get your hopes up but you never know.I have got two kids, one is 6 and the other will be 4 next week.I had a miscarriage in August and hope to be trying again in November but I definately had a line on the ovualtion test that I had and I did about 15 of them plus the 6 pregnancy tests as well :lol: Good luck.

babymad said:
Hi mum2be, I am quite new on here, sorry don't mean to get your hopes up but you never know.I have got two kids, one is 6 and the other will be 4 next week.I had a miscarriage in August and hope to be trying again in November but I definately had a line on the ovualtion test that I had and I did about 15 of them plus the 6 pregnancy tests as well :lol: Good luck.

thanks hunny i only joking my hopes are up every month.

sorry to hear about your m/c i to had one in july but back TTC again gives me hope.
Good Luck ***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back