ultrascan results ......

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
well i got my results today and well least i ahve answers now !

ive got mild pcos in my left ovary she said there was just a few small cysts so this months ovulation is prob down to this ovary as its working a bit lol

but

in my right ovary i have just one cyst , but its huge :( its 6 cm x 5.5 cm :shock: and to make it worse its got hair and teeth(calcium) inside of it and its probably still growing :shock: :shock: i have to have surgery to remove it in the near future

unless ive falled pregnant this month then she said the cyst will happily just sit there and wont harm or do any damage which is good , and if i have it removed before i fall it will dramatically increase my chances anyway!

with my weight , she said i can have metaformin , but would have to stop trying for 6 months if i wanted it . so ive turned it down in the bid to give myself 6 months to loose some and if i dont loose it or i dont fall pregnant ill go onto it .

so kinda good news that i ahve answers , i prob feel better because i know ive ovualted this month and she said i may well ovualted 3 times a year just have to time bding really well which we have this month lol

so now waiting for my gynea opointment which will prob be in jan time

i think my cyst is called a dermoid cyst (dunno how u spell it lol) anyone herd of it ?

Thats great news Gem. At least you some answers now :hug: . How come you have to stop TTC for 6 months if you go on metformin? Good luck TTC and losing weight :D

at least you have got some awnsers now hun, good luck

sarahxxx

Glad you've got good news in that it can be removed. :hug:

Strange about Metaformin as they'll put me right on it if I need it. :think:

yeh she said i can have it if i want it but she recommends stop ttc , maybe ill get a 2nd opionion on that ?

I'd def get a second opion as i too am on metformin to try to help me get pregnant! The only thing they have said is that as soon as i find out i'm pregnant (if i'm that lucky) i have to stop the metformin straight away.

Good luck TTC and :wave: .

well good they know what the prob is and not long to wait till your gyny appt.

Gyny doc will know more about the best treatment for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back