UHHHH Need to vent.

Onlylove

Reaction score
Browsing around this forum, it just makes me want to be pregnant already. How come I haven't got pregnant yet. I've been doing everything right in these four months, ESPECIALLY this month.. How is it that most girls my age have babies on accident, not even wanting to get pregnant, but here I am so much more than ready for my baby, yet no baby. :looped: I'm obsessing now.. Me and my boyfriend were talking last night about it, and now I want one more than ever. I want a christmas baby more than anything.

I got my period on the 5th last month, so I'll probably get it on the 5th again this month. If I don't get it, I need tips, advice, everything. What I don't understand is that I've been having sex fertile days & on my o day, yet still not pregnant!! How do I get pregnant :cry: .

remember february was a short month so you may be a bit later than the 5th this month?

Just keep doing what you're doing hun, it takes some people loads of effort to get pregnant, and some are lucky enough to not even "try". Everyone is different, nothing is wrong with you xx

Keep at it, keep positive and I know it's a cliche, but TRY TO RELAX xxxxx

I know its hard but Try not to worry hun, 4 months isn't a long time in ttc, it took me two years before I got my first bfp. With me it happened when I least expected it I had stopped POAS, stopped symptom spotting and it just happened 3 weeks before my second appointment with fertility clinic. Hope you get your bfp soon.
Xx

I already had my period for march though, and it was on the 5th. Do you mean I may be later than the 5th for April? My AF is seriously a Witch.. She makes her presence known the same day every month, like HAHAHA. :sad: If I test on the 5th what are my chances of the test being accurate? & Thank you I will try!

Aww Hun, I totally understand your frustration!

As liz said it will happen, everybody is different, the best thing you can is try to relax and enjoy the bd and the closeness of you and your boyf whilst it's just the two of you, plan nights out, holidays and things to do to keep you busy so you can try and take your mind of ttc.

It's been 8 cycles for me and no baby yet and weve been bd'ing at the right times, taking vits and eating healthy. We want it to be as natural as poss so we're trying to avoid using c+ etc but maybe these may work for you??

Fx our time will come soon.

Xxxxx

bugger sorry hun, i've totally lost a month! i don't know what is wrong with my brain just now! I even put myself 2 days ahead in dpo! i was convinced I was 9 dpo but I'm only 7 doh!

Yeah you may be the 5th then, sorry I was thinking feb to march, but don't listen to me i'm being a plonker just now!

If you were due on 5th and if you were pregnant then a test would more than likely show a positive for you. that would be 31 days since your last period started, so would be longer than average of 28 days.

Babybushie, yeah I could do that, but it's also very fruserating because every time I turn around my friend's pregnant, or has a baby. I'm the only child-less one, and i'm more capeable than most of them.

Liz It's ok, but you did have me confused there for a minute too! And you still have me confused at the last part, I don't understand the 28-30 days thing at all. Please explain? You're not the only one with something wrong with your brain lol:confused:

Only love - defo give it a try at least it gives you other stuff to look forward to!

My best mate is about to start ttc and I love her to bits but I'd be devastated if she got her bfp before me, my cuz has just announced her pregnancy on fb and her daily updates about sickness upset me sooo much :(

God!! I'd never though ttc could make me feel like this!!

well if you had period on 5th march and you say you should get period 5th april, that's 31 days cos there are 31 days in the month. if you were a typical 28 day cycle however, you should get AF on 2nd April.

I don't get my AF on the same day each month because I start my period every 26 days.

You have to take into account the number of days in the month, so from March to april would be 31 day cycle, from april to may would be 30 day cycle (cos there are only 30 days in april) etc. etc.

Hope that makes more sense now lol xxx

Definetly makes sense. Thanks for clearing that bit up for me :) & for the advice. I love how all the girls on this forum are so helpful & supportive. I was just checking out another fourm, and I think i'll stay here those ladies were MEAN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back