COULD I BE PREGNANT!?!

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Hiya Everyone,

I came of the pill in April & have had 28 day cycles up until last month. Darling Fiance (DF) & I have been TTC the whole time. Last month my cycle was 32 days, & this month I am on day 34, & still no sign of AF!!

I don't want to do a test yet - partly because I dont want it to be too early & get a BFN & be disappointed, & I guess partly because until I know for sure, I could be!!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, because even though as yet I haven't had any of my usual cramps & feelings I get when AF is about to arrive, I'm concerned because I also have not had any of the ''common" pregnacy symptons.

Has anyone experienced sore breasts, peeing more, etc etc later into their pregnany?? I read on here that they can be experienced from two weeks after ovulating, would later than that be usual too??

I know I should just get on with it & do the test, but I love the fact that I could be pregnant at the moment & I don't want my bubble burst by a BFN!!

I'd love to hear any advice or opinions!!

Lots of Love & Buckets of Baby Dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I came off the pill in Jan had a 34 day cycle then a 32 then the month I fell pg thought I was getting af. Give it a couple of days the average cycle is upto about 34 days and your likely to get a BFP if you test later rather than a false BFN. I didnt have any major symptoms in fact felt exactly like AF was coming. It was only about 7weeks pg that the sickness etc kicked in!

Hiya Emma

I didn't get any real pregnancy symptoms until I was about 6wks pregnant - and they were so subtle that if I didn't know I was pregnant, I doubt I would have picked up on them at all. Nausea for me didn't start until I was about 7wks and it only lasted for 3 weeks!

Wishing you the best of luck hon, hope it's a BFP for you this month! :lol: :p :lol:

Will be looking out for your update - Hope it's with a special announcement! :wink:

Thanks for your replies!!

I did a test yesterday evening, it was a BFN.

Its now the end of day 35 & still nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! Its driving me crazy - at least if my AF comes I know for sure!!

Fingers are crossed that it was a false BFN!!

Hi Emma

My friend was 10 weeks pregnant before she knew. Her periods where all over the place (no pattern at all) she knew she hadn't had one for a while but it wasn't unusual for her. She felt her period was about to start any day. She had the bloated stomach, period pains, mood swings etc. It was only when some one mentioned (as a joke) could she be pregnant! Until the doctor confirmed she was pregnant she was 100% sure her period was about to start. It wasn't until 11 week that she got sore boobs, mornig sickness. etc

Thanks Hayley,

I got another BFN this morning, so i'm not holding out much hope :cry:
We will just continue to enjoy trying I guess :D , and try not to be impatient!

Hi Emma,

We've been TTC since Feb this year and have so far had no luck. My AF is all over the place and just when I think it's settling down, it goes and throws me off course. My last af was 68 days!! My average before that was approx 30-34 days! I came off the pill in July last year as I had been on it almost 10 years and thought it would give me a chance to get back to normality before TTC. I am 26 Dh is 27.

This month i have started using Agnus Castus again and it seems to have settled things down, for the first time in months I ovulated at day 17 so should be on course for a normal af this month (or hopefully not!). It may be worth getting some of this to see if it helps.

Anyway good luck.

Lx

I am a 35 year old mother of a 12 year old, and been TTC for a whopping 7 weeks since I got married. I just wanted to put your mind at rest about the BFN tests you have had. I was 22 when I conceived my daughter, and was on the pill and used a condom! I was getting all of the symptoms of pregnancy, and previous to this was 30 days every month. So, no AF for weeks.... did 4 home tests, went to the local LIFE clinic twice, went to the chemists twice, and eventually my gp confirmed my pregnancy at 14 weeks! You can imagine the shock!! This just goes to show you that sometimes the BFN tests can be wrong. Keep your fingers crossed and give it another couple of days before you test again. Although, this isn't easy as we all know.... I am currently 1 DPO and it is already driving me nuts!!

Good luck, and please let us know the outcome.

Hi Tankett

Congrats on the wedding and good luck with trying. I got married September last year! Been trying since Jan this year. Well not really trying more like (being off the pill and just letting things happen)... Anyway getting bored of this now and decided to take it a little more serious. I'm only one week past my Af and it's driving me crazy. i want the next 3 weeks to fly...

I have a friend who wasn't trying to get pregnant, was drinking like a fish (over the christmas holidays) smoking and generally eating and partying too much as you do over christmas.... anyway just after the holidays she found out she was 10 weeks pregnant! She even says she thought she BDing at all the wrong times...

Hi Hayley,

Just joined the forum at the weekend, after recommendations from my friends, I know exactly how you feel, I too have been off the pill since Jan and no luck. I was just taking things in my stride, but have now decided to 'try' a bit harder and so have bought an ovulation kit for next month - assuming this month turns out to be like the last 7 and AF pays me a visit. I can't believe the number of people who are finding it hard to conceive, my sister in law has been trying for 2 years and she already has two little girls, my best friend has had two miscarriages and my chum at work is on her second 'round' of IVF. I am hoping to pick up a few tips from those lucky ladies here at the forum who have recently conceived, and in the meantime, I am just enjoying the practice. Baby dust to us all!!

Dippy

Hi girls,

I'm now on day 42 and still nothing!! I have got 4 BPN's over a 10 day period and am wondering what the hell is going on!! Any ideas? What do you think I should do now?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Emma,

Blimey, day 42. You poor love, it must doing your head in!
I'm not sure what advice I can give as my cycles were always 28 days, even when I came off the pill & injection my body sorted itself out v.quickly.
I guess the only thing you can do is wait to see what happens, Are you getting any signs or symptons of AF/pregnancy at all? or you could always see your doc. just to check and make sure everything is alright & there's nothing untoward going on, hopefully it's a little one tho. some people don't get any symptons at all, so you never know :D

Fingers crossed for you.

Nicki.xx :)

My AF came :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am trying to look at it as a fresh start and at least I know somethings happening, rather than just not knowing. This is going to be my month, I just know it!!

Thanks for all your help and support,

Baby Dust to everyone!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back