ugly :(

hev&madi

Reaction score
god i feel like poo!

my stretch maks have got a bit worse and they make me feel horrible :( and my feet are a bit swollen ( they look like big foots feet)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh dear. Join the club!
What with the weather and our changing shape its really hard to feel attractive isn't it. :(

my husband called me 'MRS PEABODY' today while i was making tea. I nearly scalded his bits with the back of teaspoon. The barstuward.

budge said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh dear. Join the club!
What with the weather and our changing shape its really hard to feel attractive isn't it. :(

my husband called me 'MRS PEABODY' today while i was making tea. I nearly scalded his bits with the back of teaspoon. The barstuward.

my other half has been nice but i still could attack! lol

Crap isn't it? I have sausage fingers (big bratvursts!) I can't even bend them in the mornings!

Don't even get me started on the stretch marks :x ,every baby i have my body finds a new place just to add a few more :shock: ,for some reason i have some really high on my stomach nearly under my boobs :oops: , and baby isn't even that big yet :shock:. As for the heat making us all swollen,isn't it great to hear it's gonna be 40 degrees next month :roll: :D xx

oh thank god i'm not the only one! :rotfl:

I squatted down to get something out of the freezer last night and thought my legs were gonna burst they're that swollen.... don't even get me started on my feet! :oops:

x

I was feeling very smug at my smooth, stretch-mark free tummy and was flashing it last night when OH said 'What are those purple marks on your boobs?'

Bugger :(

Hopefully! :D

Although I'm not as optimistic as a lot of the mum's and am trying to realise I may well still be sat here in well over a month!

A least it should be a bit cooler when you deliver so you may see your ankles again! Fingers Crossedxxx :D

haha i had them before i got pregnant so im not holding much hope for as i get bigger.

joys of being a yo yo dieter ;) in 18 months i wetn from 8 stone to 18 stone and back twice, you imagine the state my bod is in ;) hahaah

and before u think CHRIST what a whale im 6ft 1 :p still big but not as big as u think. altho mi gettin my arse back... gotta love pregnany eh ;)

clear the room my arse is coming to sit down :p :D

LittleMinx said:
I was feeling very smug at my smooth, stretch-mark free tummy and was flashing it last night when OH said 'What are those purple marks on your boobs?'

Bugger :(

sorry i couldnt but laugh at this post!! wen i was preg wi chloe i very smugly managed 2 only have 1 tiny squiggle of a strechmark, see wen she came out tho!!!! I was covered :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back