Im not liking Pregnancy anymore grrr

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
0-6 months were fine like
but now
any amount of time on my feet my back kills
The stretch marks have gotten huggge :(
and i feel like a whale && my feet hurt too :(

:( awwwwwwww!!! You poor thing!! Just think its all for your beautiful baby girl :D and she'll be worth every stretch mark & some 8)

I loved my pregnancy until week 27, then I can honestly say I am counting the days until its over, the last tri has defo been the worse for me-feel uncomfy and being out of breath all the time is dreadful

Feels like I have been pregnant for ever :)

Haha me too and when u think theres 3 months of it left makes u think oh nooo I cant imagine meeting Riley its going to be odd :p

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: your little girl will be soooo worth it though.........x

hey Becks

i know the feeling am starting to feel so FAT now lol. and i get a stitch just walking up the road :(

clairem1984 said:
hey Becks

i know the feeling am starting to feel so FAT now lol. and i get a stitch just walking up the road :(
haha me too and after that goes u get out of breathe?

yep and have to stop for AGES.. but ive now got something worse, my morning sickness is back :shock: it shudnt be allowed to come back now grrr

OMG don't say the morning sickness is back not managed to get rid of mine yet

EEEk

:hug: hugs for all those suffering

aww hope yours goes away soon, and hope mine goes away again! :hug:

Luckily thats not backk grrr BUT i do get heartburn n thats not nice :(

i get indigestion... but thats usually if i eat too much

where did u get ur pregnant cartoon picture from? i wanna make one :(

yeah i've had a bit of heartburn and feeling fat and frumpy but all in all i'm not in too bad a way yet, getting some tiredness back though!! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back