Ugh!!!

Crinkles90

Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

I had my scan!! went in with lots and lots of enthusiasm confident that I had ov'd on monday thanks to the handy FF (todays my 2nd day of high temps) and ready to see a nice juicy 3 line endometrium!!!

But no!! happy bubble popped! I did ov woohoo however my lining is measuring 5.1mm :wall2::wall2: and theres no triple line! The sonographer did say that it looks like its on its way but given that im now 2dpo and implantation could occur from 7dpo I dont see it thickening to where it should be in that time given that its only thickened 1.5mm in 9days!

Frustrated and upset really hoped it would have thickened! trying to hold onto positives and failing miserably! march 16 it was measuring 2.3mm so atleast somethings happening! just too slow!!

crinkles x

Oh no. That must be disappointing. Can totally relate to misbehaving endometriums. Do you know why it's thin - is it a hormonal imbalance? Good that it is improving though and that you are ovulating. At least things are going in the right direction. x

Id suggest drinking organic beetroot juice. I drunk it for month and then did a scan. It really works. x

Thank you guys!!

Sunflower 1 They arent 100% sure at the moment initially they said its because ive had the depo injection before but from what the dr I spoke to last month advised that more than enough time has gone passed since then so shouldnt be causing problems.

Charlotte9 Im going to get some beetroot juice on the way home from work! at this stage il give anything a try :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back