35 + 5 Growth scan today. UPDATE WITH SCAN X

redbear

Reaction score
Baby is measuring big still... bigger than before above the 95th percentile- above the top line! When the lady left the room me and my mum looked at the screen where she had left the infomation on, it had 39+4 on there which i dont know what it means but when i looked at the chart and worked it across it looks like that is what the baby is measuring! :shock: :roll: Which would also match up to my measurments taken by the midwife.

The doctor said she isn't worried because im tall and big so natural for me to have a big baby, I told her i was worried the pelvic pain would get worse, she said it will but on the plus side women who normally have this problem have an easier birth. :lol: so i hope thats true! Will make up for me giving birth to a toddler! So my next appointment is in 4 weeks if i haven't given birth by then! x

***UPDATE***

When my mum looked at the screen she saw a weight too in grams but converted is 7'4 which when looked is adverage for 39 weeks so im guessing im just a few weeks ahead. Adding on 1/2 a pound a week at full term the baby could be 9'4 if it gained at adverage or a bit bigger if it gain's extra like it has been, but i was 9'11 when i was born so that isn't really a shocking number to me im quite happy with that :)

THIS IS A SCAN OF THE CHART- SORRY ITS SO BIG MY FIRST TIME UPLOADING A PIC TO HERE!

Babygrowthscan35.jpg

Last edited:
Baby is measuring big still... bigger than before above the 95th percentile- above the top line! When the lady left the room me and my mum looked at the screen where she had left the infomation on, it had 39+4 on there which i dont know what it means but when i looked at the chart and worked it across it looks like that is what the baby is measuring! :shock: :roll: Which would also match up to my measurments taken by the midwife.

I will scan the chart in later i think

The doctor said she isn't worried because im tall and big so natural for me to have a big baby, I told her i was worried the pelvic pain would get worse, she said it will but on the plus side women who normally have this problem have an easier birth. :lol: so i hope thats true! Will make up for me giving birth to a toddler! So my next appointment is in 4 weeks if i haven't given birth by then! x

My consultant said the same about pgp and spd and easy birth cos baby passes easier lol it must be true if two said it.

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Fingers crossed it is true then! There is a plus side to everything eh! xx

Indeed! We pelvic pain succeeded deserve an easy birth!

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

With all the bother you have had orlando should walk out lol x

Think its supposed to be the heavier the baby the quicker it comes out with gravity instead of needing lots of help pushing x

Ahh Big Bubs :)
How Lovely, will soon come around. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back