UGH feel so uncomfy tonight :(

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
So i went to bed down at 1am, I had a nap today at 6-8pm wondering if it was a mistake cause I went to bed tired but just lay there as I had bad back and tummy ache thinking is this it? Is it not, should I time, no I won't ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FFS! I was so uncomfy I dont know if it happened overnight ut now my tummy feels like a baulder! I mean literally!!!!

Now my back is killing me and Baby Hay keeps booting me at this rate I wouldnt be surprised with a 10lber feels like theres a wrestling match going on in there...

UGH heres to the uncomfy ones hoping to get some sleep!
:pray: Cheers!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Not to worry hun wont be long for you now!! :hug: :hug:

I can't get comfy in bed and I'm not even due yet so goodness knows how you must be feeling! Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight, you will need your energy for tomorrow!

just think tomorrow night, you'll prob have LO in your arms...although your fanny might be a bit uncomfy :rotfl:

aww hope you manage to drift off in to a deep comfy slumber soon hun and get plenty of rest for the big day tomorrow :hug:

Hopefully your interrupted night last night will mean you'll sleep really well tonight hun :hug:

Fingers crossed you get a good night's rest before your big day :D

yes i hope your having a better night tonight Sharne!

Than ks girlies!

Gonna have a bath and head to beddy buttles!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back