Damn Backache.

Crimson92

Reaction score
I have been having on/off tightenings from around 5 today, never thought anything of them cause they haven't been painful, then from around 9 tonight I have had really bad back ache, at the bottom of my back and behind my left shoulder - so uncomfy.

Went to bed at half 11 and here I am at half 1 still wide awake unable to sleep (went to the loo and (TMI!!) was constipated but have had a wee bit of a clear out the past two days)

Now I am just fed up cause I know I will go to sleep and nothing will likely come of it, I am tired and cannot get comfy anywhere, and can't concentrate on anything for really long, especially telly I keep just wandering around my house :(

Just a little moan, not a happy bunny tonight :(.

Hey hun,

hope you got to sleep :hugs:

I'm awake really bad headache :(

Hope you two are getting some sleep... there's nothing worse than being wide awake when everyone else is sleeping. Didn't get to sleep till 1.30. Dog woke me at 2.30 with an upset stomach and needing the loo :-( and haven't been to sleep since. I am fuming with my OH for sleeping through it, and actually being able to sleep at all. Now baby is kicking away. I am so mad I will never get to sleep!

Awww nanc. Hope you get back to sleep soon. My head is agony and I've ran out of paracetamol. Have steamed, used olbas oil, drank plenty water. Nearly in tears its that sore. Off to try and sleep again. X

i'm getting really bad backache and what feels like period pains every night now. I'm not even sure if it's period pains or just tummy pain from the bump being so big and the weight of it when i lay down. It goes away during the day - either that or i don't notice it as much.

my hubby was up at 4am listgening to some goose or something out side the window making an awful crying noise which sounded like someone saying ""heeelp" "heeeeeelp"!

would have slept through if not for the backache and goose crying help!

it sucks waking up at night all the time eh.

I kept laying down and just as I felt I was about to sleep OH turned and I got his knees in my back so that was me wide awake again until like 4 :( Then I was back up this morning at ten, typical couldn't even have a lie in! Hope your headache went away pinky, and hope you actually managed some sleep treeze, never heard a goose cry help before :lol:

But as I said I knew nothing would come of it! Thats the annoying part! Still very stuck in there when I don't want her in there any more :( xx

Awww treeze you made me chuckle with the gooze crying!

How you feeling now crimson? must be annoying that its not come to anything.

I got back to sleep about 5.30 and woke at 8.30. Head was still really sore, eventually managed to get a friend to drop some paracetamol off a couple of hours ago. I called and asked my mum and she moaned that I asked and nipped my head so I ended up putting the phone down and was in tears :cry: But the headache has shifted now and I feel alot better :) Got a friends bday meal tonight so I'm looking forward to that and hoping I sleep better tonight.

x

awww i know how you feel with the bad back mines just getting worse and currently also have what feels like a period pain that doesnt seem to be going anywhere is sort of there constantly its not to bad im coping with it lol its not to bed but i think my back pain is worse lol with baby moving too and braxton hicks lol and paracetamol isnt taking the pain away lol i cant lie down for to long as it gets worse in my back lol i just wounder what it is lol

Hi Crimson,

when you say tightenings do you mean the skin on your bump is physically sore? I've been getting this weird feeling in the same place on and off for the last 3 or 4 days. It feels like the skin is streched to it's max and it i physically sore to touch. Is this what is happening to you? There is no "pain" as such just very sore skin.

Feeling better now, just damn fed up, and I will continue to say this a million times a day until this baby decides to show face :lol:

And little rose, nah I mean like braxton hicks but I think I know what you mean, like a random spot on your bump that feels really sore for no sort of reason? Think its like a stitch or something xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back