Ubiquinol coq10

TTC no2

Reaction score
Looking at this supplement to help with my egg quality. Which do u guys recommend. I'm I right thinking to start with 200mg?
Also my cycles are long. 34days anything to get them down abit and ov earlier?

I take 400mg a day.
200mg with breakfast, 200mg with lunch. x

Thanks girls. Which brand do uz use.. the ones been looking at are the qunol but its pricey stuff.

Ubiquinol is quite pricey that is the only downside to it but its proven to help egg qualty so happy to pay the price tbh.
I got mine from amazon but have just checked and its actually gone up in price again.
Maybe check out ebay, i found they were cheaper. x

I just found these on ebay - you can choose how many capsules you want to buy. A bottle of 60 is £24. So that is a months worth.
I will be purchasing these ones next as the ones i have now have shot up in price. x

ubiquinol.png

Do you take ubiquinol through all cycle or do you stop it at any point, is it safe throughout even if become pregnant? Xx

Yea I read that. That will give me time. I'm going to just track my cycles for bit. We moving house in few weeks so putting ttc off for the moment.

Do you take ubiquinol through all cycle or do you stop it at any point, is it safe throughout even if become pregnant? Xx
I've read you quite when u become pregnant as theres no studies done during pregnancy.

This has been my issue cause I've been pregnant the last 2 months, I've stopped taking it but will start taking it again when I start a new cycle. I'm not going to track this month just going to DTD every other day then see how I feel in December might start tracking again in January. Feel it's a bit of a waste as paid for my ovusense subscription but I feel I need to do it for my mental health xx

Thank you. Didn't want to stop it in 2nd half of cycle as love having the energy from it xxx
I’m not sure I have noticed a change in energy? But I am glad it is giving you some. I need to order some more I have nearly finished my bottle. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back