Twin Peaks

MrsDraven

Reaction score
I know this is old but I've just finally gotten around to watching it. What the actual hell?! I'm only the pilot and first episode and it's already messing with my head. If what the husband says is true, then I'm screwed during season 2! So very weird.

I am scarred for life, I watched it when I was far too young :S

i saw this when i was very young and it scared my badly. i watched the reruns on sky recently and i cant see what all the fuss was about.

I loved Twin Peaks. It was seriously wrong in the head. I think you need to watch it with a view that some of it is a bit tongue in cheek and it is meant to make you feel off kilter. A lot of David Lynch films are like this, he's a bit of a genre breaker but I love his stuff. I did get very fond of the characters though. I think it's worth sticking with myself.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I gave up on it after the dream bit, always reminds me of cherry pie :)

Predictably I was in love with Agent Cooper. I would have loved to have licked him mmmmmm. I also loved David Lynch turning up as his hard of hearing boss. Strangely funny as always.

I've never heard of this show but think I will check it out if it is a bit freaky :D

Freaky and disturbing in places but also warm and funny in places too. You sort of need to stick with it to pick up the feel iykwim.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I'll never look at David 'Fox Mulder' Duchovny in the same way again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back