New series of Friends - SORRY JUST A RUMOUR :(

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
taken from another forum:

HOLLYWOOD - Seminal sitcom Friends is returning to television after each of its six stars agreed multi-million dollar deals to star in four one-hour specials.

In a secret meeting before Christmas, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer and Matthew Perry reportedly agreed a $5 million apiece deal with NBC bosses in Los Angeles.

Scriptwriters have already started penning lines for the four double episodes, which are due to air next year.

Aniston, who has filmed a string of movies since the final Friends episode, was the last to agree to the new deal.

An NBC insider says, "She's the one who had been holding out. But she's now agreed to reprise Rachel (Green).

"Bringing them back is a dream come true. Ratings will go through the roof."

Network bosses have also hinted at a second spin-off of the hit comedy, following the disappointing performance of Matt LeBlanc's show Joey. The new program will see the three male stars--Perry, Schwimmer and LeBlanc--pilot a series called It's A Guy Thing.

not yet, im not sure when this was written so it could be this year or next - im off to do a bit of research now :D

ooo you have to let me know everything you find out hehe
manda x

Cheered up my day!!!

I love the character Rachel, when you watch early series she was bit boring, but as the show progressed her and ross turned out to be the funniest

I am sure at least two of them have said there will be a film/feature length thing in the future.

oh damn it i got soooo excited then damn stupid rumours grrr
not your fault hun
manda x

I read an article from Courtney Cox the other day saying that they would all quite like to do another episode or two of Friends but it probably wouldn't happen as its to hard to get them all together in the same place at the same time coz they are all to busy!

Its a shame if they never do, there are soooooooooooo many fans out there & they would make a mint.

I
love4.gif
MATTHEW PERRY
loonyface.gif

Oh my god oh my god, im sitting in a wet seat now i piddled myself when i saw new series of friends .... gutted now, gonna go fetch my pillow and cry :cry:

i heard about this a while ago also. i so hope they do do a few episodes at some point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back