Twin names!

Countrylife

Reaction score
I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but thinking of names makes me feel excited rather than the constant overwhelmed feeling at the moment.

I'm having twins due next year, I will find out what they are in december/jan hopefully!

But does anybody want to share any ideas on names? I'm constantly drawn to girls names and really struggling with boys names..

I have one girl called Caitlin, and the last name will be ryan.

So far I did love the name Sadie until my mum told me it was a cleaning commercial back in her day "sadie the cleaning lady", so I'm not sharing any more names with her..

You can have my husbands choices !!
Zeus and Poseidon and Arthur and merlin.
Girls would have been Tabitha and Beatrice
We’re having two boys though so that has made life harder I like kit and Max but husband doesn’t.
Names are hard work x

Probably tacky but I like twin names that match like Autumn and Winter (my daughter is Winter), Emerson and Emmett, Olivia and Oliver etc. I grew up knowing twin boys named Rayne and Storm which I always thought was neat haha.

@Elfs Mummy Hah, sounds like my hubby. His top boys names were Frost, Saturn, Merlin and a load of other crap. He said Saturn and Neptune would be perfect twin boy names. I'm glad we had a girl.

We’re having two boys though so that has made life harder I like kit and Max but husband doesn’t.
Names are hard work x
Names are hard work x
How did it feel finding out you were having two boys? Did you have any kind of gut feeling? I've only got 1 girl and I'm so nervous if they tell me 2 boys :/
I quite liked Lucy and lilah, and jack and patrick however the boys names are both my grandfathers who past on

How did it feel finding out you were having two boys? Did you have any kind of gut feeling? I've only got 1 girl and I'm so nervous if they tell me 2 boys :/
I quite liked Lucy and lilah, and jack and patrick however the boys names are both my grandfathers who past on

It didn’t shock me I was really hoping for one of each as my daughter is 8 and I’ve already given her two brothers. I’m pleased though as I find boys so much easier xx

Im a twin and our names dont tie in with eachothers im andrea but my twin is laura

So far my mum had thrown a fit at the fact that the name Sadie could be a serious potential. Still lacking boy ideas but have a 12w scan tomorrow I'll be 12w 4d so hoping I'll get some clear shots for the clever nub theory people to predict :D

I've only just found out via early scan that we are expecting twins. I just know choosing names will be a nightmare...even throwing ideas around for 1 was proving difficult. I already have one of each and we wont be finding out sex so basically we are going to have to come up with 2 girls and 2 boys names...and I like them to have a first and middle name...oh lord!

I've only just found out via early scan that we are expecting twins. I just know choosing names will be a nightmare...even throwing ideas around for 1 was proving difficult. I already have one of each and we wont be finding out sex so basically we are going to have to come up with 2 girls and 2 boys names...and I like them to have a first and middle name...oh lord!
Goodluck coming up with names, I've unfortunately lost twin B and twin A is a healthy boy so far, so I've picked a name but to scared in jinx it or something if I announce it at this stage

Goodluck coming up with names, I've unfortunately lost twin B and twin A is a healthy boy so far, so I've picked a name but to scared in jinx it or something if I announce it at this stage

Oh that's sad, I am sorry to hear that. Now I am getting my head around there being too I'm really happy but also getting nervous about something like this happening. I understand why you prefer not to announce anything yet.

I have twin friends. There names are Dipu & Sipu(both are male). I really like their names. Let me know if you like their names or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back