Classic names

Applecider

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm looking for classic names like the ones from Jane Austin novels! Have you any ideas? My great grandmother was Suzie so love that name, any others? I'm team yellow xx

Hi Applecider, if your thinking of Jane Austen novels then you could go for the likes of Elizabeth, Emma, Eleanor, Marianne, Anne, Jane and Catherine or Edward, George, William or Thomas for boys. Or you could use Darcey for a boy or a girl :) x

That is a lovely idea, we would have named our baby Elizabeth had we had a girl. And Edward was one of our choices for boys.

(We actually have a doggy named Darcey and are planning on getting her a sister and naming her Georgiana, LOL!!)

Great list thanks love Elizabeth with Lizzie for short going to buy a book and have a good read of the names. I like Emma too :) always think of a name your child could use if they were prime minister! :) xx

i love emma from that list but just to mention my name is sue but my entire childhood i was called susie and can not begin to tell you how much i hated it lol but guess thats my personal opinion

I really love Georgaina, like from the film the Duchess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back