• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Turning from Breech position

Bexie

Reaction score
Has anyone had their baby turned from the breech position and if so what did it feel like and how painful was it.

My baby is breech and my midwife has talked to me about having it turned, but I'm sure I have heard that it is a really painful procedure and I wouldn't want to do anything that would hurt my little one.

I've booked in for a session of acupuncture as apparently that can work (fingers crossed)

Let me know if you've had the baby turned and what it felt like!!

Thanks

Thea was breech, she turned at 36 weeks i didnt even know until they scanned me again lol

Katie was breech for a few weeks, but she turned herself at about 32wks, Ur baby might turn itself

It's still early days for you - your baby could still turn.
Acupuncture is a great idea though!
Lucyx

I've got low fluid levels as well which make it a lot harder for the baby to turn

my mate had an ECV to turn her baby, they gave her a muscle relaxant injection so the muscles arent tense, and they turned her, she said it wasnt painful just uncomfortable

but baby turned back round so she still ended up having a CSec

I've managed to book in for a session of acupuncture so hopefully that might work!!

the best thing you can do is get on all fours for 20mins a day, encourages your baby to turn, your only 34wks so theres still a few weeks before its anything to worry about,

good luck with the accupuncture hope your baby turns without the need for ECV. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back