tummy!

trixipaws

Reaction score
my tummy is furry! :rotfl: its got very fine blonde hair on it about 1cm long. i feel like a hamster lol!

i hav that pg line (is it called linea negrea or something?) its straight underneath my bellybutton but above it is not staight at the bottom :think:
my line is quite faint; my girl friend said hers went so dark like she'd drawn it with eyeliner! she's mixed race tho so maybe she got more pigment :think:

i took a pic but the line and the fur didnt show up so thought i'd describe it! hows everyone else for lines and fur?!

Hi

Yup I have lots of fur :? but its dark and long yuck!
Also have the line and didnt get it my last pregnancy its noticable to me.
Katrina

looks at belly lol

i dnt seem to have a furry belly. bot sure about the line thing, i stopped being able to see that side of my belly a while ago :lol:

Fur but no line. Didn't get a line with my first pregnancy either! :lol:

Ive got the blonde fur too with one really thick black hair that sticks right out al by its self :rotfl: no line though

No pregnancy line but lots of blond fur that makes my tummy look a bit like a hairy gooseberry :rotfl:

Hi

Yup I too have a super hairy belly! I dont have the line but the skin around my belly button (which thanksfully so far has stayed in!) is soo thin and stretched it looks blue!

Nice!

I dont have any hairs on my belly lol, I have the line but it only goes up to my belly button. To be honest I think its been there since I had Josh, its just more noticeable now that the skins stretched again :lol:

I have a line, why do you get a line??

and my belly is very hairy lol

A little bit hairier than normal under the belly button but no line this time around (yet)

:hug:

LOL trixipaws :rotfl:
I too have some fluff so you're not alone :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back