Tummy pains still...??

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi all,

Finally over in Tri 2 :D so happy to be here :D however... still worrying as you do :p just wondering are any of you still getting tummy pains? The doctor did say to me that they'll continue because of the stretching and growing etc but how frequent and how severe should they be? Mine aren't constant and theyre not bad enough to like make me cry or unable to walk etc but they seem more frequent than they usesd to be and they change... one time they'll feel like a mild period cramp and other times it'll be a sharp pain down one side of my tummy? Is this still normal?? Argh!!

xx

Welcome to tri-2 hunny, when I was speaking to the midwife on Thursday, she said pains are normal aslong as they are not constant or with bleeding x x

Yeah its not constant just noticed they seem to be more frequent :S but then again I am suffering with slight constipation (sorry if tmi!!!!) so it could be that and ive had no bleeding at all. I think im more worried and stressy now than I was in tri 1 lol. xx

Period cramp pains and shooting ones are what I have! All fine :)
Also if you're constipated that'll deffo hurt, as well!
Get your feet up and have a nice cup of something - and don't worry. This is just another of the joys!
:hugs:
xx

Ive noticed now Ive started eating more, my digestive system doesnt cope like it used to and I get belly ache more often, i was the same with my son but it still makes you worry. So its probally normal belly ache especially if your having toilet trouble x x

Lol thanks girls.... husband was stood behind me reading the replies and he was like 'i told you!!' grrr i wind myself up so much sometimes i worry about everything :( thanks girls xx

Try not to worry. As the ladies said, its quite common, as long as the pain doesn't take your breath away so to speak. I go by the rule that as long as its not any worse than period pains or constipation pains, then it is fine.

Nah it's not crippling or anything like that... spose we all know what it's like just constant worry lol funny now ive read all these replies i feel alot better!!!!

Thats the good thing about this forum, sometimes we feel silly and irrational, but we post on here and realise that there is other people going through the same thing and its very reasuring. I wish this forum was about when I had my first.

I agree littlemiss what every problems or queries we have someone always has the answer and although we are from many different places I have made some great friends, :yay: for pf :) x x

I've still been suffering quite a bit with this too plus the constipation is terrible at times, Friday I just laid on sofa all day as my tummy felt so crappy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back