Fertility monitors??????

Pinkness

Reaction score
Hi - I'm new to this but just wondered if anyone had any experience with using the Clear Blue fertility monitor? I came off the pill in October and have been seriously ttc since Jan but no joy. My cycle was shot to pieces since coming off the pill - every 6 weeks on average so I decided to buy a monitor to help sort my cycle out and work out when I O. I am a bit confused, I had the EW CM on Wed but when I tested with my monitor Wed morning it didn't register that I was ovulating. On Thurs it showed I was ovulating - the day after I had proper EW CM. I thought when the CM arrived this was your most fertile time - according to the monitor the next two days were my ovulation days. We BD on Tues and Wed - do you think we still have a chance and when is the most fertile time - when you have CM or just after???

I haven't used those kinds of fertility monitors, but have you looked into the ovulation scopes? I have asked about them on this forum and got good feedback. I haven't gotten pg yet, but I only used my scope for one month. It did exactly what it was supposed to do and it was really easy to read/use. Also, it is inexpensive and the best part is that it is reusable! Do some research on it at ovulationscope.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back