• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC with irregular cycles

hello can I join you?? I'm Katrina (Kat or Katie) before having dd Emma (12 months) my cycles were every 33 days without fail but since coming off the pill in June my cycles have been 35-40+ days i'm now on cd36, got my +ve on OPK on 27th Jan (cd 22) so going by that I should be back to cd1 soon but i just don't lnow what's going on with my body at the moment :wall:

Hey ladies :wave: (Sorry I have neglected this thread for a few weeks :oops: )

Welcome to mandy_blee, puds, KittyMom and KALOU2601 :wave:
Hope you all get your BFPs very soon :pray:

Hows everyone doing? :D
Tina & Gabs sorry she got you hun, I saw your post on the testing thread :hug: :hug:

I'm on day 28 and no sign of OV. No positive OPKs and no EWCM. My cycles were beginning to regulate, be it every 6 weeks, but regulate just the same! :lol:
Hopefully it will happen in the next few days :D

Misslarue said:
Hey ladies :wave: (Sorry I have neglected this thread for a few weeks :oops: )

Welcome to mandy_blee, puds, KittyMom and KALOU2601 :wave:
Hope you all get your BFPs very soon :pray:

Hows everyone doing? :D
Tina & Gabs sorry she got you hun, I saw your post on the testing thread :hug: :hug:

I'm on day 28 and no sign of OV. No positive OPKs and no EWCM. My cycles were beginning to regulate, be it every 6 weeks, but regulate just the same! :lol:
Hopefully it will happen in the next few days :D

i remember those days ovulating on day 31 it was crazy a 4ww to ovulate made the 2ww seem like a breeze eh! good luck hun hoping this is your month.

good luck to you all its getting quiet in first tri so we need some new occupants xx

Hey Rusks :wave:
Wow look at you hun! 18 weeks already :cheer: :hug:

Yes, the bl00dy 4WW just for OV, its soooo annoying! :wall: :lol: Hopefully I will be over in 1st tri before I know it!

hi ladies :wave: :wave:

how are you all doing? ive not been in to say hello for ages so thought i would pop in :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hello girls my cycle is really driving me crazzzy!! lol I tested on 13th but got BFN. still NO sign of the witch (AF) no EWCM either just same old tummy cramps. it's now cd43 for me. I went to doctors yesterday to see if they can do anything to help my long cycles become more regular but because i'm only 27 and only came off the pill a few months ago they said I have to wait until we have been TTC for 2yrs or more then they'll think about putting me on medication called clomid.

how's everyone else??

Katrina Xxxxxxxx

Hi Misslarue :wave:

Glad your cycles are starting to regulate a bit more and really hope you ov soon and get that bfp :hug:

Hi Rusks and Rhian :wave: Hope you are both feeling well.

Katrina; it's so frustrating when you don't know what is going on with your cycles.
Before I had my DD I started using Wellwoman supplements and I don't know if it was just coincidence but they really started to regulate a bit more.

I have recently started taking them again (I was taking a cheaper supplement) as I am convinced that they help. DH takes Wellman too.

Really hope you get some answers soon and your cycles start to behave.

Hope everyone else is well. I am on CD 7, I have no idea how long this cycle will be but my last one was 40 days; so I am going by that. I am going to start POAS, the opk ones in a week and a half.

Come on BFP's :hug: :hug:

good luck hun maybe POAS will help you find out more about what is happening with your cycle xx :pray:

Hows everyone doing? :hug:

I was really upset last night as I haven't OV and was on day 35.....................or so I thought!

AF arrived this morning! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: We totally missed OV but it means I had a 36 day cycle.
Hopefully a sign of things to come :pray:

i have very irrgegular cycles always have since i started my p at 15. but we really wnat to start a family so are just going to play by ear i think once have read up on it all that is

Misslarue said:
Hows everyone doing? :hug:

I was really upset last night as I haven't OV and was on day 35.....................or so I thought!

AF arrived this morning! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: We totally missed OV but it means I had a 36 day cycle.
Hopefully a sign of things to come :pray:

Sorry AF got you :hug: but :cheer: :cheer: for a 35 day cycle. Hope it is a sign of things to come :pray:

Are you sure that you are ov? Don't mean to scare you but maybe you have anovulatory cycles. It's just that with you putting that you missed ov or so you thought.

Are you temping or using OPKs? If not then maybe this cycle do to see what happens. Like I say I do not want to scare you but this is what has happened to me I was having periods but I was not actually ovulating and why it is taking sooo long for me to conceive.

Good Luck for March I hope you get your BFP :pray: :hug:

laj85 said:
i have very irrgegular cycles always have since i started my p at 15. but we really wnat to start a family so are just going to play by ear i think once have read up on it all that is

:wave: Welcome to the irregualar cycle club. Good Luck TTC hope you get your BFP soon :pray: :hug: :hug:

:wave: everyone else. How are we all doing? I am on cd43 so looks like another long cycle for me :wall: As soon as the witch arrives I will be starting with clomid so hopefully moving closer to my sticky bfp :pray:

Good Luck ladies :pray: :hug: :hug:

aww girls im only starting and trying to track it is so hard i dunno how yous do it!!i just assumed id get pregnant easy but its not that easy and it feels like everyone around me is. people who went out got drunk and conceived without even wanting it!! i reckon we should take theirs :rotfl: :rotfl:

come on whos with me lol

welcome all you new users

A&J thanks for letting me know hun, you haven't scared me, its good to know as much as you can :hug:

I'm pretty sure I did OV.
Because I've been going through so many tests and feeling deflated, I haven't been testing OPK until around day 26. So I would have missed with the tests. I did actually have a little bit of EWCM around the time I must of OV but as I had some when I was pregnant with Dan I just wrote it off. It was a tiny bit and I remember thinking its way too early, so I didn't bother testing! :doh:

I don't temp but I would like too............how do I?!

I am pleased that I have not scared you :hug: :hug:

I am never ever any good at explaining charting but THIS TOPIC may help :) I found it hard to start off with trying to remember to temp every morning but once you get in a routine it works. I was going to stop temping from my next cycle and just relax etc but my battery died on my thermonitor(sp?) :doh: so have stopped now :oops:

If you do chart then I highly recommend joining the chartstalkers :)

It is good that you think you did ov and that you got ewcm around that time.

Good Luck :pray: :hug: :hug:

Hi everyone.....I am back in here :(
Thought my cycles had regulated to 31 days after 2 good cycles but on day 42 now and BFN this morning.......x

im really sorry to hear that hun!! its so disheartening.. im sick looking a bfn's too.. i hope you get your bfp soon ill keep my fingers crossed xxx

mandy_blee said:
im really sorry to hear that hun!! its so disheartening.. im sick looking a bfn's too.. i hope you get your bfp soon ill keep my fingers crossed xxx

Awwww thanks chick, hope it happens soon for both of us xxx
I am on day 44 now with no sign of AF! :x xx

Amelie30 said:
Hi everyone.....I am back in here :(
Thought my cycles had regulated to 31 days after 2 good cycles but on day 42 now and BFN this morning.......x

sorry hun :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back