TTC with irregular cycles

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

hi ladies im popping back in to say helllloooooo how are you all ????? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Day 58 and AF finally arrived yesterday :)
Relieved that it means everything is working, and ready to start baby dancing properly next week xx

Hello, I am new to this! Just sat up late at night getting really down about not having my period but still not pregnant. Thought it might make me feel better to typr this out. Came off my pill in march after I got married. After my withdrawal bleed I didn't get my period till mid august- about 4 months, then then next cycle was 53 days andso I thought I was starting to get mor eregular. Now I am on day 65 with still o period but not pregnant. It sooooo annoying- I was being very laid back but now i am really stressing there's something wrong. I really want a baby as I've been with my husband for 8 years now and we're both really ready. The trouble is, we wanted to surprise our familie with the big announcement so noone knows we are trying or that nothing's happening. Been to the doctos 3 times and she's now sending me for an ultrasound to check for PCOS. I am 26 and quite slim, I don't smoke, I've cut right back on the amount alcohol I drink and I just feel helpless. I feel stupid just rambling on but I do feel better to just type this even if no one reads it! I know i just have to wait and there's nothing else I can do....

Hey rhian85 :wave:
How are you hun? Can't believe you are nearly 17 weeks, wow that has flown by! :hug:

Amelie30, gald your AF has finally arrived hun, heres to BD :cheer:

Hey looey82 welcome, ramble away hun thats what we are here for!
I can totally relate to how you feel. I had a 67 day cycle back in the summer, its soooooooo frustrating having to wait weeks just to ovulate
Good luck hun, I hope you get your BFP very soon :D

Hows eveyone else doing?? :hug:

I'm quite down today. I would have been 12 weeks by my dates (13+3 by theirs) today. Can't help thinking what could have been.
I probably won't OV until around the 2nd January now, these long cycles are really peeing me off at the moment :(
Oh well, at least I can have a few glasses of wine on xmas day! :lol:

awww Misslarue :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im sorry to read that ur feeling down, :( :hug: :hug: :hug: i know how much the long cycls get u down as mine were as long as 67 days and i remember feeling that our turn would never come but then as u know just when i was about to give up hope we got a BFP..so im holding onto all my hopes that the same happens for you. i really hope u get a new year BFP.
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
im fine tho thanx hun, i know 17 weeks :shock: its going to fast but still not ast enough :rotfl: i have been given a consultant this time due to C being so so big and the fact that i was rushed back in 6 days post birth with heamorraging (scary stuff) but im happy ive got that extra level of care now. just means that from january onwards im either having a scan one week. midwife the next then consultant the week after until D-Day :shakehead: :shakehead:

to all u newbies in here..... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: welcome to the thread i started :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i wish u all the luck possible and hope in a nice way ur stay is short and sweet..will be peeking in here for updates lol :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

love to all
Rhian x

Hey :wave: :wave:
Hows everyone doing? Its been very quiet in here recently!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Rhian. I am feeling much better and much more hopeful. New year, new start and all that! I cannot believe how far gone you are now. It really seems like only last week you were setting up this club!
Def must be scary last time heamorraging hun...................but it will be nice seeing bubba more :hug: :hug:

Well I'm just OV now. I've got an almost postive on a OPK and had lots of EWCM for the last few days. Chuffed, as I wasn't expecting to OV until around the 4th, and I'm on day 27, which is good for me! :lol:

Hi everyone :wave: Happy New Year :cheer: :cheer:

Hope everyone is well. Misslarue praying that this is your month hun :pray:

Well AF arrived last night for me; I was on cd 53 and so relieved as I knew I wasn't pregnant and I was just getting frustrated.

Really hope January is a great month for us all and lots fo baby dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck to everyone in here this month :) I'll be joining you soon, my cycles are all over the place but I'm waiting to try until March.

Welcome MonkeyFeet :wave: :wave:

Tina & Gabs how are you doing hun? Hopefully not too long a cycle for you this month :hug:

Hows everyone doing? :hug:

Well def no BFP for me, AF arrived this morning. One good thing, its seems my cycles are now roughly every 6 weeks. Sucks a bit that I only OV once every 6 weeks but def better than a 67 day cycle :lol:

:wave: Hi ladies :wave:

Sorry I have not posted inhere lately I keep forgetting about this sticky :oops: :oops:

My cycles went shorter a couple of months back ( 23 days, 30 days, and last cycle 49 days :roll: :wall: ) so they are slowly getting long again. I don't think I am actually ovulating :evil: but I am back to see the dragon (FS) in Feb so hopefully will be put onto clomid :pray:

Sorry the witch got you misslarue :hug: :hug: Pleased that your cycles are getting there, :pray: ing that they get shorter for you :hug: :hug:

Hope you are ok Tina & Gabs? Hope your cycles are sorting themselves out :pray: :hug:

Welcome MonkeyFeet :wave:

Good Luck ladies sending you all LOTS of babydust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well, had a 31 day cycle this time - so hopefully the pill is out of my system and they will remain regular :)

In a 31 day cycle when do you ovulate?

We have decided that with my erratic (putting it kindly) cycles that we're going to start TTC now. I had a 132 day cycle from July - November :wall: I had one over 90 days from last January - April as well, it's so frustrating. I'll have two that are a regularish length (35-40 days) and then suddenly a really long one then another shorter one, my last one was 49 days :(

I'm temping at the moment and had a drop a week ago followed by my temps going up again plus other fertile signs but Fertility Friend doesn't think I've ovulated...I really don't know. I did have a fever a few days before the drop and rise again so I suppose my temp hasn't shot up so much to show I've ovulated. Who knows...I may get some OPK and see how that goes. I just want things to be regular and not have to hope something catches out of 6-7 cycles a year.

Hi Ladies

I keep forgetting about this sticky too :roll:

Hope you are all well.

Misslarue; that is good that your cycles are sort of becoming regular; very frustrating that they are so long though :wall:
Hope you get your BFP this time :hug:

A & J sounds very frustrating for you hun; hopefully you will get your BFP before FEb but if not; good luck with the Clomid; 2 of my friends fell using that :hug:

Amelie30; hopefully the pill is out of your system and your cycles will remain short. You usually ovulate 14 days before your period is due and that is hard for us irregular ttc'ers to figure out but if your cycles are 31 days; that would mean you would ovulate around day 17. Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon :hug:

Hey MonkeyFeet :wave:
Sounds like a complete pain with your cycles hun; very frustrating. Maybe give the OPK a go. Wishing you all the best and hope you get your bfp soon :hug:

I am on day 20 now and have been using the OPK since about day 12 but nothing yet :( I'm just hoping that because of my long cycles I am ovulating later. I'm really worried that maybe I am not ovulating at all.

Good luck to everyone and let's hope we get our BFP :hug: :hug:

I keep forgetting about this too!! :doh:

Well my cycles seem to be getting longer not shorter! My last one was 43 days and this time I am now on day 47 :wall: I am finding this so frustrating. I know I'm not pregnant as December was not a good month if you know what I mean!! I was hoping af would be here by now. I keep thinking it's on it's way as I get cramps and feeling stroppy and stuff and then nothing for a couple of days and then get it again - this has been going on for about 10 days now!! Evertime I go to the loo I think is this it and nothing :roll:

I don't even know if I ovulate as my cycles are so irregular and I'm not certain exactly what to look for. I thought I ovulated about 3/4 weeks agao but obviously I didn't as af would be here by now!!

Good luck to everyone :hug:

x

hey ladies :wave: hope u dont mind me popping back in but just wanted to say hello and see how u are all doing, i have noticed a few new members well big hello to u all :wave: :wave:

and a massive hello to my previous TTCWIC (tryin to conc with irg cycles) buddies :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Rhian :wave: Hope you are doing well hun :hug:

Well I got a positive this weekend with OPK :cheer: I was about day 25, so now I am officially in the 2ww.
I have a good feeling but only time will tell; I shall be testing on 7 February (if I can hold out that long :shhh: )

Hope everyone else is well :hug: :hug:

:wave: :wave: :wave: tina ang gabs congrats on the opk hun...and masses of baby dust for ur 2ww :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Hi Rhian :wave: Hope you and bump are well!? :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: Yayyy!! Tina & Gabs on getting a positive on a OPK :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hope you catch the eggy and that you get your BFP in a few weeks :pray:

I am on cd 16 and have been getting lines on a OPK but nothing + I got a strongest one this morning so hopefully :pray: I will get a + soon :pray:

Good Luck Everyone and sending you all babydust :pray: :hug: :hug:

Well I am 8/9 dpo and I am feeling very crampy in my stomach; also been feeling quite sicky and have a backache; these symptoms are all a bit on and off.

I just feel a bit different :shhh:

Going to try and hold out testing until the weekend; after being silly and testing today...doh! :wall:

Hope everyone is well :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back