TTC with irregular cycles

Misslarue said:
A&J have you started spotting hun??

I had really bad pains this morning and had a bit of spotting when I wiped. I still have the pains not as bad just a dull pain just under my belly button but no more spotting. I do think that it is AF though as the last cycle (and all my cycles when I was regular) I spot for 3 days before she hits and I have been having the mood swings as well. I worked out that IF I did ov around cd 17/18 (like I think) then AF should come about cd 32! also not sure if IB happens as late as 12ish dpo :think:

:hug: :hug:

hun I really hope she isn't coming and its IB :pray: :pray:
I was reading today about implantation

The body will not know it’s pregnant until the fertilized egg implants into the uterine wall, some 5 to 12 days after ovulation.
http://www.beyondfertility.com/art206.htm

Although like you say if it is AF coming that is a really good cycle length hun.
You may even have to leave our the club! :rotfl: :wink:

I'm in the 2ww as getting negative OPK's now. I've got some ultra early PT's so might start testing in about 10 days. I know I shouldn't but I'm way too impatient!

Thank you for the information Misslarue :hug: The witch has arrived today :twisted: so that is a 30 day cycle for me :cheer: I just hope that I stick to short cycles :pray: When I told DH that she was here he said 'wow that makes 3 AFs in 2 months' :shock: and I never thought of it that way.

I think that I can leave the TTC with irregular cycle club now (I think I will be back though :?) I will keep popping in to check on you all and give you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yayyy Misslarue :cheer: for being in the 2ww :cheer: What cycle day are you on? I really really hope that you catch the egg :pray: :pray:

Good luck ladies and sending you babydust :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

Sorry she got you hun :hug: :hug:

But I refuse to let you leave! :talkhand: :wink: There is hardly any of us left..................besides this club is turning out to be very lucky for BFPs! :lol: I think you should stick around until you get yours :cheer:
Day 30 is fantastic hun :cheer: :cheer: I really hope she keeps to that cycle for you :hug:

It's Day 33 for me, which isn't too bad really and I am counting from the first day of my MC, which I'm not sure is right but hey hoo!

I will stay :D I have a feeling that my cycles are going to get long again! Not sure why it might be just me being paranoid :oops: I know what you mean about it being Lucky :cheer: :cheer:

When are you going to be testing then Misslarue? Good luck when you do and I am sending lots of babydust your way :hug: :hug: :hug:

How is everyone else doing? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Ladies :wave:

I have posted a couple of times in the regular TTC section but think I should join here! I came off the pill in July and had my end of pack bleed and then didn't have another af until about 19 September so about 60 days or something! Last month was 36 days so getting better! Am now on day 33 so will see what happens! I am feeling really tired and a bit achy and have a mild tummy ache like af is on the way so looks like I might be on another 36 day cycle! I fell pregnant with my little boy within 2 months of TTC so am not used to all this working out cycles etc!

Fingers crossed we all get lucky soon

Em
xx

Hows everyone doing? :hug:

Welcome to the club Emmerdale :wave: Hopefully you won't be here long :hug:

A&J I am going to test on the 4th (Thursday) I've got some 10 mlu tests :cheer:

I'm now on day 39 and still no sign of af! Am getting slightly frustrated now! I took a test on Friday and again this morning and both negative so I know I'm not pregnant this month but I just want af to come so I can try and work out what's happening etc! Hope everyone else is luckier than me this month :pray: :hug:

Do you know when you OV hun?

I'm on day 39 too! But I know I OV last Saturday(ish) so I should have AF by the weekend (day 45). Unless I'm pregnant that is!

Don't really know when I OV'd as this is all new to me. I thought it was around 9th November so would have expected a positive test if I was actually pregnant. Because my cycles are all over the place it's hard to work out when I OV. What do I need to look out for to help me know?

Fingers crossed you'll get you BFP this time hun

x

I found this month really helped me to look out for my cervial mucus.......tmi alert! :oops: :lol:

I check by wiping although I know you can actually check your cervix. When you are fertile you produce a mucus that is stringy and clear. Its called Egg White (ewcm) as it resembles uncooked egg whites and if you get a tiny bit between your fingers it should stretch. You can do an image search on google and it will show you what it should look like. (told you it was tmi!) I get this a couple of days before I OV and start BD straight away as sperm can live in this mucus quite a few days. I also use OPK to help determind when I OV.

Well tomorrow is day 49 - I tested today and got a BFN and pretty positive I am not pregnant anyway. Its just so frustrating not knowing my cycle and starting to get me down, I would rather have regular cycles and have it take a year than just not knowing :( :(

Amelie30 said:
Well tomorrow is day 49 - I tested today and got a BFN and pretty positive I am not pregnant anyway. Its just so frustrating not knowing my cycle and starting to get me down, I would rather have regular cycles and have it take a year than just not knowing :( :(

So sorry hun; it's so frustrating. Hang on in there :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Emmie

Hope you are ok hun; it's really frustrating all this waiting isn't it?
It'll be cool to be pregnancy buddies again hun :hug:

Misslarue fingers crossed that you get a BFP today :pray: :pray:

Babydust to all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tina & Gabs said:
Amelie30 said:

So sorry hun; it's so frustrating. Hang on in there :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Emmie

Hope you are ok hun; it's really frustrating all this waiting isn't it?
It'll be cool to be pregnancy buddies again hun :hug:

Misslarue fingers crossed that you get a BFP today :pray: :pray:

Babydust to all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Misslarue - fingers crossed for your BFP. I'm still waiting! Am now on day 42! Thought af might be on it's way as have had some mild cramps and stuff but still nothing!

Hey Tina - am so excited that we are going through again together - here's hoping we both get our BFP's soon. Give Gabriella a big kiss from me and Ollie and we'll see you soon

xx

My af started this morning so day 43! My last cycle was 36 so have no idea what's going on! At least AF has arrived though - here's hoping that's the last one for a few months!

xx

Emmerdale I think you are copying me. I got Af this morning, Day 43 too! :lol: :wink:

Def not pregnant. Oh ho.
So off to OH's work do tonight. Dan has gone to stay with my Dad and stepmum today until Sunday :shock: He's never been away this long. But I'm looking forward to a lie-in!

Hows everyone doing? :hug:

Em & Misslarue sorry AF got you and how spooky with your cycle length :shock:
Hope this is your last one for a long time too :pray:

Misslarue hope you have a fantastic weekend and don't miss Dan too much :hug: :hug:

my first AF since James was born arrived so feel like i can stick my head in here now! i dont really feel like if i had a normal cycle id be activly ttc but since my cyle is long i will just let nature take its course. I just need LO to leave me some energy now :rotfl:

Day 54 today and still no sign of AF!! Do I just wait or is there any point testing? Is it possible to even fall pg after stopping the pill without having a period inbetween??? :?
Sorry for all the questions.......its all very confusing! :lol: xx

:wave:

Sorry to everyone that the witch has got :evil: Good luck for this cycle :pray: :hug: :hug:

Amelie30 said:
Day 54 today and still no sign of AF!! Do I just wait or is there any point testing? Is it possible to even fall pg after stopping the pill without having a period inbetween??? :?
Sorry for all the questions.......its all very confusing! :lol: xx

Do not worry about all the questions it is what we are here for :D

Have you done a test at all? I would test with FMU as you never know :wink: Yes it is possible to get pg after the pill without a bleed I know some ladies have got pg while being on the pill.

Good luck everyone :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back