ttc now or to wait?

evie_smith

Reaction score
hello i would love to fall pregnant now but if i did my baby would be due sept oct time and my other two babies are sept and oct babies - soooooo do i put it off for 3 months?? but then again i dont know if i will catch straight away because of my cysts lol grrrr what to do?!?!?! i wouldnt mind having another one sept oct but my birthday is sept lol just want all of us to have are own day lol!!!

thoughts????

Evie x x x x x

I would go for it and see where it took me :) I know what you mean though we have 4 birthdays (and an anniversary) out of 7 in september and the 1st week of October :doh:

lol yes its a nightmare isnt it lol i just dont want to miss my kids birthdays in hosp if i was then i suppose i could just wait and celebrate when i got out :)

Awww :)

With my youngest daughter I got took into hospital on my birthday and gave birth 5 days later and with my youngest son I gave birth the day before my wedding anniversary :)

lol!!! i was lucky with my daughter i told them i was being discharged or going anyway as issabelle was discharged already but i had a c section as they didnt discharge on weekends and i think it was my birthday on the sunday or monday and i said i was going friday as i was fed up of being in hosp so i got to spend birthday in bed eating chineese lol and snuggling up to my baby watching tv and dvds lol! slob or what but i couldnt move with the c section so i forgive myself haha x

:lol: Sounds like a perfect birthday :)

My little lady is a typical virgo, constantly cleaning and trying to keep her big brother in check :lol:

sounds about right i was so ill the other week that when my one yr old took the whole amount of wipes out the packet i couldnt be bothered to clean them up straight away issabelle only 2 bless her told him he was a very naughty boy to sit in the naughty corner which he didnt do lol) but then she put half the wipes back and cleaned my face as she could see i wasnt well i said you gonna do some cleaning for mummy coz im not well lol omg she used the whole of the baby wipes but everything from door handel hight downwards was sparking lol x

:lol: Awwww bless her :cloud9:

My little lady was playing house yesterday with her little people characters and a little house. She was calling them her children :rofl: then I noticed 2 of them on their own and asked why they were there and she had put them in the naughty corner :rofl:

lol!! bless the naughty corner must be a big impact then :) lol x

She has seen her brother in it.....alot :lol:

issabelle goes in the naughty corner when she is naughty i give her a warning first and say if you do it again you will go into the naughty corner with explanation nof why its not good to do what ever she is inot and 9/10 she will say no corner sorry mummy and i get a kiss and she is good for the next ohhhh 5 - 10 mins lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back