Charting - Will sleeping tablets effect temps?

Hi Jo

You need to take your temp as soon as you wake up before doing anything else......dont even get out of bed!

michelle x

ooooo i didnt know that, well i'll make sure i do that tomorrow! xxx

you not even ment to get out of bed before taken your temp hun , that will be deffo why its hotter you would be suprised how much it can rise in 30 mins ! also place the thermoter in same place every time , cos your mouth varies too ! only other thign to remember is u really need 3 hours sleep to get an acurate temp , so if your not sleeping well (like me ) and i wake at 4 am most days i take it then ( but im also a tempoholic and take it again when i wake up :oops: )

you'll soon get the hang of it ! its like 2nd nature to me know . i dont think i even stressed this month about getting it acurate

Cheers hun, Im sure ill pick it up in a week or so.... Im also sure ill be asking for your help lol

:wall: :lol:

Hi Jo

I can realy reccomend the book 'taking charge of your fertility' by toni weschler.

It gives you loads of information on charting and your body. It doesnt mention sleeping pills though.

I got mine from Ebay for about £5.

And keep your thermometer next to your bed you need to take your temp before you get up (even for a pee)

Leanne x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back