TTC no. 2

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
hi me and my husband have been thinking about trying to conceive no. 2. ( yes i think we're nuts too lol)

anyway im currently on the pill and i wondered if it would take a while to get out of my system or whether it would be possible to get pregnant straight away. coz it took about 6 months before and again i was coming off the pill so wondered if that was a factor.. thanks for you help :)

and good luck to all the TTC'ers

hello

my neighbour fell pregnant as soon as she came off pill, docs said it would take a while, this happened x2 for her so I'm not sure. I think it all depends but people fall pregant while on the pill even
let us know how it goes
x

It can happen straight away. I was on the pill for 5 years before I TTC Aimee and I got caught the 1st month. Even the GP was unconvinced when I went to see her cos she said it could take months. I went on the pill after having Aimee and was only on it for 2 months but came off it to change pill and got caught straight away again. I they say it can take 6 months to get out of you system but I won't be taking any chances again.

There's no hard and fast rule really. I feel pregnant in my 2nd cycle off the pill with my DD four years ago. TTC no. 2 is proving somewhat difficult as irregular 26 - 29 cycles.. it's not the end of the world but difficult to pin point OV. My sister came off pill and she had months of no periods. Took 8 months for her cycles to be anywhere near regulated. Hope you're one of the lucky ones x

Yes it can happen as you are very fertile when comming of pill.

Good Luck

:hug: :pray: :cheer: :dance:

Ok thankyou everyone :) we're going to wait a couple of months so Jack will be 18 months + when the 2nd one is born

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back