TTC isnt letting me enjoy a thing

suzan

Reaction score
I got a new job offer and most probably the salary will be the double than what i take now.. but why dont I feel that happy?? I kept saying all day long "I dont want this, I dont need this, my dream is to be a mommy..."

Wanting to get pregnant is my biggest dream... it is deeply stuck inside my heart and it hurts a lot. :cry:

I know exactly how you feel. Having a baby is the only thing on my mind and will be the only thing on my mind until it actually happens. It's really hard to try and get on with other areas of our lives when we are just waiting for this one simple miracle... :hug:

YEP I AGREE TOO! GRRRR WHY DO THE PEOPLE WHO ABUSE THEIR BODYS DURING PREGNANCY AND WHO ARE NOT FIT TO BRING UP CHILDREN FALL PREGNANT SO EASILY??

I'm quite unhappy with my job at the moment and would like to look for another but i keep thinking, maybe this is my month and I should stay....if I got pregnant, I wouldn't care about the job.

I'm the same...I have the chance of a job promotion at work which would mean more money and have decided to go for it. Have mixed emotions though as if the choice of a the job or a baby i would obviously opt to be a mummy (if only it were that easy!). I know it makes more sense to get the job first so that DH and I have more pennies for WHEN i get my BFP (i live in hope) and think that the new responsibilities ill have will give me something else to focus on rather than my constant ache to conceive i am scared at the same time - what if i dont get the job??? Ill have failed in my career and in my wish to be a mum and cant take that all at once.

Clairebear - I fully agree with you. How many people get a BFP after a one night stand and its the worst thing that can happen to them, when there is all of us consumed with thoughts of being a mummy?! Its mad. Why is the most natural thing in the world for a woman so difficult!?! I have not long been off my pill and wish now that i had stopped sooner had i known it wasnt going to be easy..

Sending lots of Baby Dust our way...... :pray:

Me too. Only been TTC since Jan this year, but I think about it every hour! Am frustrated that my cycles appear to be 40 days, and thinks I am going to be in it for the long haul :wall:

I agree with you all thats its hard to think of anything else, but do you not think that having something else to occupy the mind might be a good thing!

I am currently working on promoting photographes that i take and have made the front cover of a local mag :cheer: but want to try and broaden my horizons. I also have a heavily PREGNANT horse to worry about who got PREGNANT first time :wink:

I enjoy taking photos and looking after my horses and find if you enjoy what you do it takes up thinking time!

I went on a bit there but it works for me :D

lisa

Yeah, I am going through the same. I have started on a very low salary with my company. I managed to work myself up to manager's title and double salary. Got promoted two weeks ago on my birthday but didn't enjoy the celebrations at all. We went out for dinner with our friends ( all of them have kids under 2 years old).. I found it so hard as they all fell pregnant so easily ( btw. they live on benefits and enjoy their life without working.. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back