Annoyed isnt the word!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hey girls im sorry but i have to vent!
Remember i posted a thread about 2 weeks ago saying i had applied for an admin job in my works that was permanent after working there for 2 yrs hourly paid?
well i have been doing the admin job for the last like 2 months until someone was employed for it (hopefully me)...and one of my main reason for going for it was the job security should i go off on maternity, as at the moment i could be chucked tomorrow with nothing to go to ad no maternity pay.

well after having led me to believe i was going to get it, i have now had an email off boss saying someone else has been asked if they want it but it hasnt been confirmed yet!

I am so angry as whatever my boss asks me to do i always say yes and he calls me his golden girl, so i feel really s**t on at the moment by him!

sorry girls but im really angry at the moment espec as i drop things to help him to my detriment then he does this. what annoys me most is hes prob taken someone on that dosnt know the job as well as i do

dunno whether to scream or cry!

xxx

Dont really have any advice but just wanted to say thats pretty shit, u shud defo tell him how u feel and how much u wanted it it sounds very unfair.

Michelle.x

Aw honey I think that's really harsh of them. You should have a private chat with your boss and explain that you were hoping to get the job and ask for feedback as to why you didn't. Is it worth looking round for other permanent jobs? I know it's a rubbish time for jobs at the min but it sounds like your boss can't see what a good thing they've got. Big hugs xxx

Thanks girls, Im defo gonna ask for feedback and drop in the fact that I was led to believe id get it espec as iv been doing the job for him. Feel disappointed but i guess everything happens for a reason. at least iv still got my teaching hours there so not like i got nothing xxx

That is proper shitty bellarina, like the other girls say, you should talk to boss and explain how you feel...bug him until you get the answers as to why you didn't get it etc etc and make it known how disappointed you are given your experience and flexibility to assist him in his work when he has needed it etc.

Big hugs and keep your chin up. Start looking for something else where you will be appreciated for the gem that you are!

xxx

awe thank you sazzle thats so nice of you to say.

Im so glad i joined this forum as you girls have been such a support in whatever probs etc everyone has. Im just really hoping for my BFP soo now like we all are xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back