• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC dinner party

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Ok, so we're having a dinner party this Saturday and absolutely everyone in TTC is invited.

But you all have to bring or do something.

I'll start. I'm hosting it in my mansion. I've got enough bedrooms that you can all stay the night - I'd hate for you to get tired travelling back and not have the energy to :bd:

We'll have a reception on my perfectly manicured lawn, then into the great hall for dinner, then into the drawing room after. What are we doing and what are we eating?

well for one I'm thinking a bouncy castle cos they are AWESOME food hmm I'm thinking mini fish & chips in cute little paper cones x

I would host the party in my castle (we all have them up here in scotland you know) then an evening reception on the beach (see my journal for pic)

We would eat steak and chips followed by sticky toffee pudding :)

Hmmmmm, this is so cruel because my cupboards are bare! I'm starving :shock:

Ok, for the nibbles we should have liver pate on toast and beef carpaccio.

Then for starter i think we should have a variety of shellfish and seafood with lots of mayonase.

Then for main we should have tuna steak with sides ofcourse.

Then for desert we should have pineapple icecream with pineapple sauce and pineapple chucks.

Then we need a HUGE soft cheese platter with crackers.

Then a round off the strongest coffee known to man.

All of the above will come with lashing of booze :good:

Did anyone pick up on my theme? :whistle:

Last edited:
Hahaha Louise LOVE your theme! Lets eat and drink everything that those pregnant ladies can't have hahaha! Ooooh you've given me a right craving for pate now. And of course the mayo needs to be home-made, I'll rustle up a few jars!

I'm def up for the bouncy castle idea!!
But I think we should play a game of hide and seek in this great mansion!!
Xx

Last edited:
P.s we should have eggs in there somewhere too!! X

oooh we could also get Lander to see if she can give any of us a psychic reading!

We could slide the down the stairs of scotcheggs mansion on lilo's head first weeeeeeeeeeee x

I'm a wicked cocktail maker so I can make cocktails all night - fav's being apple an lychee martinis and strawberry daiquiris!!

Love louises post - I could kill for pate on toast now nom nom nom x

I would also bring my homemade white chocolate cheesecake - again pg ladies can't eat!!!

being Irish all you will get is pissed at my party! then rummage round the fridge for 2 week old left overs cause they look so dam delish with beer goggles on.

OMG - Dave Grohl has just rang. Him and the rest of the Foos are 5 minutes away and want somewhere to jam for a couple of hours. I've given him the mansion address and he's bringing some cases of beer and tequilla. Rawk and roll , girls!!! I need to find some dirty knickers to throw at him xx

OMG - Dave Grohl has just rang. Him and the rest of the Foos are 5 minutes away and want somewhere to jam for a couple of hours. I've given him the mansion address and he's bringing some cases of beer and tequilla. Rawk and roll , girls!!! I need to find some dirty knickers to throw at him xx

Funnily enough my hubby is now unable to come and I'm going to have to find someone else shack up for the night with...

oooh we could also get Lander to see if she can give any of us a psychic reading!

For once I'm not gonna be home on Saturday night..... But I'll bring the cards if you like :)

I too am bringing a guest, Jamie Redknapp, in an m&s suit. Jamie has agreed to remove his crease proof suit and serve us with cocktails, wearing only a bow tie xx

Love louises post - I could kill for pate on toast now nom nom nom x

I completely agree with that one sooooooo yummy lol xx

I have some special ones saved for just an occasion along with an off white bra. Do ya think they could stop off for Robbie along the way i hear he has enough sperm to populate the world. oh and he has a massive :censored::rofl:

Oh i have heard he wants to come to our party to perform in his Tiger shorts nom nom nom! **Amy thinks she has just caught Cosmics foof twitch**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back