TTC Blogs?

kizzibea

Reaction score
I know we had a post about vlogs, I was just wondering if anyone here had a blog or knew any good ones about ttc.

I'm thinking about setting one up for myself but right now I'm not sure what to call it. I thought I would use it to post updates about what I'm up to while ttc and maybe some photos because I usually have a camera on me.

:)

That's a good idea! Was thinking of doing that myself but staying anonymous. Im shy.
I'll read your blog! X

Yeah I'm going to keep it anonymous just in case someone I know finds it lol I don't know why they'd be looking at ttc blogs though.

Got it set up http://kizzibea.blogspot.com but there's no posts yet. I'll see if I can get on up today.

I love your title so much!! I can tell already this is gonna be good :)
Background rocks, too! Xx

Hehe, thanks. I was desperately trying to get something together before I left work last night. Going to get my first post written and up today.

Just checking yours out. Your background is funky. :D

I can't wait! I love good blogs!
I shall be sure to comment :eek:)

How did u decide on blogger? I went for a Wordpress one when I started my blog and it was so complicated I thought hang this for a laugh I'm sticking with blogger!! Well, u don't need extra stress at a ttc time like this do you xx

Blogger seems to be what most of the other blogs I look at are on. And I looked for blog backgrounds and they all mentioned blogspot so I thought 'that'll do!' lol

I love your art blog. I really like your picture of Antoinette Mason - I just read Wide Sargasso Sea the other week!

Shabbyblogs.com does lovely backgrounds!

Aw thank you! How awesome is that book!!! I read it at uni when all the flowers were out in the grounds and I felt like I was actually there in the book. So nice!
Omg we should start a ttc ladies book club thread on here!

I just read it and a-commented :good:
I loved it! And hellooo! Your notebook is awesome!! x

:lol: thanks, glad you liked it. Not sure how often I'll get to update it but it seems like a good way to get things off your chest.

I'm already planning my next post.

Thanks for following me. :)

you're all inspirational - I think I'll do one too :)

Ooh yes, please do one. I can't find many TTC blogs that are still being updated, and some of them have got kids now so they aren't even TTC blogs anymore. :lol:

Go ScotchEgg! Will you be doing a TTC one or a different type?
I love blogs!

Kizzibea - thank you for following me, too :)

No problem, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art. :)

Go ScotchEgg! Will you be doing a TTC one or a different type?

I think it'll be TTC.

Have written the first post, but all blogging stuff is blocked here so did it on an email and will set it up at the weekend.

I even drew a picture :D

Cool, can't wait to see it.

I wanted to have a photo on my post and I couldn't think what to do, so I grabbed my notebook out my bag and took a picture of that, lol. Luckily no one saw me otherwise they'd have thought I was really weird.

I think next I'll do my bedside table before ttc and after. :lol:

Also looking forward to seeing yer blog!

LOL I feel the same when snapping stuff - always feel a bit conspicuous!
x

lol I know. At the moment I've got a little point and shoot but I'm hoping to get a digital SLR at some point. At the moment it's easy to take discrete pictures if the flash is off, but I'm not sure what I'll do when I've got a giant lens. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back