TTC Blogs?

You'll have to start distractions like pointing at the sky and screaming. when people are looking up in horror you can feel free to poas, shoot it and upload it. When they look back at you, you'll be like all halo and go 'what?'

Plans'R'us

I'll have to remember that one. Failing that, if I'm at work (like I am now) I'll just sneak off to the cupboard/toilet and take my pictures in there (and hope no one asks me why I'm taking a camera to the loo :lol:)

I would pay to hear an on-the-spot excuse for that one!!

ScotchEgg - love it! I love the way you write!

Both your blogs are ace! I am going to put them on my reader! xx

Love it ScotchEgg! Your picture is really cute.

I'm hoping I'll get a post up together, I did take a picture of my bedside table for it this morning which really confused OH :lol:

I like your blog Kizzi :)

...are both of your followers, you? lol

ScotchEgg, just read your last post and commented. It's lovely. :)

I've got two posts lined up and written but I keep on forgetting my camera. I've decided I'm going to try and update my blog at least once a week or maybe twice if I've had an interesting weekend... actually, that's just made me think of another post I could write... ;)

hee hee I've partially written my next already - although it's easy at the moment - putting down the history - I hope we don't take so long trying that I run out of things to say!

I've been trying for twelve months so I thought I'd find a lot to say about what we've tried but turns out there's not much to say about that. Like, we did it and I still didn't get pregnant, so we did it again. :lol:

I think as long as you're trying, you'll find things to say about it. And if you keep trying new things, you'll find something new to say as well. :D

or i can just talk utter cr*p - gets me through life normally :)

I really like your stick people.

Someone remind me to take my camera to work tomorrow so I can get my next blog post up. :)

pop it in your bag NOW

I'd blog so much more if I could get on it at work...some might say it's a good thing I can't!!!

The only thing that's kept me from making about twenty blog posts this week is the fact that I've not had my camera. I'm determined that every blog post should have a photo with it. :lol:

I should really spend more time at work working instead of on here and looking up random blogs. :D

Kizzie - where's your new blogs? I'm excited waiting for them...

I just put my first cycle graph up - here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back