TTC, arguing with husband often

MissJ1234

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first time posting here but I needed a place to vent. My husband and I have been trying to conceive actively for 3 months with no luck so far. I know 3 months is nothing compared to what others have done but I wanted a baby way before that and it wasn't til 3 mos ago my husband decided we were ready so that's when I went off birth control. Some days our relationship is wonderful and he's wonderful, and others it's like I feel like be would rather be single. We are both under a lot of stress with work, our families and trying to make a baby. I can be very sensitive and I take every little thing he says it does personally and I don't know how to stop it. I know it's normal for couples to argue but I keep telling myself we should not be Arguing this much. He says I have this idea that life and relationships are supposed to be perfect and that isn't realistic. I think I snap at him also because I want a baby so
Badly it's all I think about every day and I guess I'm frustrated it hasn't happened yet.

I don't know what I'm looking for I guess I just needed to vent and for people to tell me I'm not alone and that its ok and normal for people who love each over to fight sometimes and that doesn't mean they don't love each other. Thanks

I too am very sensitive and have been trying for 3 months also. I tend to argue with my husband over silly things but it is normal to argue and still love each other. Does the arguing get physical or is constant?

Oh no never physical ! And not constant but a couple days a week we'll have a couple days where we're both snapping at each other. And I know he wants a baby but he doesn't seem to worry too much about getting pregnant, like he is jut way more patient than me, maybe that's a guy thing though

I remember TTC this baby well, it took us 4 cycles, and I really was a bit too stressed about it, I always told my self I wouldn't be one of "those" naggy women that only wanted sex on ovulation day, but in the end it got really obvious that we were just DTD because it was "the right time" etc and it was quite stressful and we argued more than usual around that time. When I found out I was pregnant he was so over the moon and now we are even better as a couple then we were before TTC!

I think it is easier said than done to not stress out and not argue, I find most couples find TTC a lot more stressful than expected to be honest, but the key really is to relax and try not to think about it, that is what we ended up doing the last cycle and voila! We were pregnant. It is hard when there are lots of other external factors too, something we fortunately didn't have as we are all close with our families etc we have a very stress free life which is incredible.

The beauty of this forum is that we can all share advice, opinions and vent to each other to people that might not understand in the outside world lol, I hope you can try and relax more and try something new! Go have sex in the woods or something :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back