Arguing

PrincessCharlee

Reaction score
recently i have found that me and my oh argue over nothing and it reallyg ets to me i mean i start to cry over nothing i dont know what to do are we meant to be or not

everybody argues hun but have you tried talking with your OH? :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me and my husband bicker alot over silly little things we try not to but we live and work together and that can be hard other people take the mic about it and that can be embarrasing but we love each other very much and try to communicate as much as possible and prevent rows that way it is much beter then it was.
Is there one main thing you argue about? Maybe there is an issue between you that needs to be resolved and once it is things will be beter? Have you always argued alot or is it a recent thing? Everybody argues but if the arguments are really upsetting you then thats no good for you I think talking to him about it is the best option :hug:

My Oh and i used to bicker a lot, we have got more used to each other now and don't tend to do it so often.

Sometimes it's not the bickering but why you bicker is the issue.

We used to do it a lot because i was frustrated with work life etc etc. Once i changed job and have some hope of migrating to another country (sorry i don't mean to sound disrespectful of the UK) i was a lot calmer.

maybe if you can identfy why you nicker you might be able to elimiate those factors.

But you do have to take an honest look at the realtion ship and your self (and if you can get him to do the same to himself, good luck with that). It can be a sign of bigger problems or can could easily not.

have you always bickered or were you/ are you friends?

If you were once or are still friends it could easily frustration with something in life, if you weren't it might require more work to make the relationship betweeen you work out.

I am sure you can do it though.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back