ttc and questions

edwardsz1986

Reaction score
Me and my partner have been trying to concieve now for the past 4/5 months - with no luck.

This month i took ovulation tests and we BD in the 5days leading up to ovulation and 1 day after. This is the first month in a while that i have had sore breasts during ovulation so i guess this is a good sign.

I am now 5dpo and the soreness subsided a bit after ovulation but has now returned to as it was during ovulation. I also have sensitive (but not painful) nipples.

Unfortunately i have also come down with some sort of virus and have had flu like symptoms for the past 3 days. Would this jeopardize my chances of ttc this month?

Any advice would be welcome!! :lol: also is having sore breasts again when AF not due for another 8 days a good sign?

Hey!
It's really common to have cold/flu-like symptoms in very early pregnancy... so fingers crossed for you!!
Do you have any other symptoms? When are you due on?
x

I get sore breasts for 2 weeks after ovulation so may not mean anything. Don't know on the virus front...I doubt it will make a difference. Fingers crossed for you.

hi thanks for taking the time and answering my message,

im due on the 12th of this month and started to get sharp pains in my lower right side, similar to ov pains but i have had then all day, its like getting poked with a pin and comes and goes.

my breast are very sensitive and a tiny bit swallow, my nipples are very sensitive and im always tired ATM.

i am 8dpo and been ttc for about 4/5 months.

Oooh that sounds like it could be promising! I have heard a lot of ladies think they have a cold/flu/virus and it turns out to be the start of pregnancy symptoms. Good luck!

well i hope so because i was 80% sure i last month but it turneed out i wasnt.

i have tried both clear blue and cheap pregnancy test which ones would you recommend?

coz i know there has been ladys on here which have said they have tryed both.

FRER are really good for early detection, CB has a bit of a bad rep for not being as sensitive and with it being a blue dye its more prone to evap lines making people think its a positive.

I use Home Bargains tests as cheap ones but I also have FRER and the CB digi for when I know its positive and I can show my husband

i thought i would ask as i tried the cb last month and it looked like it didnt even work.

then i used the cheap opk ones for ov and that come straight up positive away because it was my day of ov.

wat other advise would you recommend?.

I use cheapies, about 100 for a tenner I think from ebay for OPKs only because I struggle to ever get a solid positive with them and I get too stressed. For them I would say find ones you are happy with and test when you feel necessary that works well for you

hi all i done a pregnancy test sunday and it come bk negative.

i have been getting cramps in my lower stomach today on and off im due on thursday but still been having symptoms. going to do another one tomorrow hopefully we get the rusuit we are loooking for.

just looking for more advise really?

Which test did you use? Some tests won't be positive until the day of period, if you're testing early ideally the best to use is first response early detection one as said previously, I also use home barging ones or the pound shop ones! Good luck x

hi peanutbutter, we used the superdrug home brand ones just to see it was an early detecting ones.

and can we get them from pound strecher doyouknow cos thats like a pound land lol.

and i see you are having a baby or have had one congrats.

hi ladies i have come on tonight i am 3 days early and it is very light period not like the normal first day period i have.

can sameone give me some advice please im not sure on wat to say or think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back