TTC after implant removal?

Sarapin

Reaction score
Hello!

I had the Nexplanon implant out after about 3 and a half years (Taken out just over 2 weeks ago) as we're trying for another baby. The problem is, who has had the same side effects since?

-Sore boobs!
-Abdominal cramps that get quite bad like period pain.
-Lower back ache + headaches occasionally.
-Severe dizziness like you're going over a bridge in a car :/
-More discharge than usual that looks like it could be around ovulation time.
-Randomly feeling nauseous sometimes in the day.
-Pain around the vulva/inside during sex. Its like I can actually feel my left ovary hurting!

I gathered it's not because I am actually pregnant yet because its too soon, but has anyone else had the same side effects or have actually got pregnant soon after the implant removal? I'm so impatient! ): Feeling broody is horrible.

Pregnancy tests have been negative too, so I can rule that one out..

Hello, I had pretty much the same problem, didn't know if i was pregnant or if it was just due to having the implanon removed.
Mine was removed in july this year :/ i think, my body has settled back down finally. I done some research to see how long it took other people that were ttc. Some got pregnant not long after and for others it took a couple of months.
It all depends on the person i guess, Im just trying to relax and when it happens, it happens.
I also experienced the pain during sex while using the implant, thankfully now all of that has gone now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back