trying...to be patient!

28andveryready

Reaction score
bin ovulating bin havin lots and lots of sex!!! now waiting and waiting and waiting!! before we were ttc i seemed to constantly b on my period, the flaming thing would come around so quick i even started thinkin i was having the twice a month!!! now oh no, the days drag along, its like waiting for christmas!!! can u really not do a test before the first day...ive got sooooo long before im due on????? :wall: :wall:

I know how you feel! I did one yesterday and got a BFN but I know it was too early.

I just feel like what the teach you in school is a load of crap! We had it drilled into us that you only so much as had to look at a man and you would get pregnant. But its not like that at all! We have done BD like 7 days in a row during ovulation and probably still no BFP.

I need to keep my pg tests in a locked box to keep my hands off them!

Alice x

you can use the first response early test up to 4 days before af is due also you can get cheapies off the internet which measure the pg hormone even earlier apparently i used both tests and got a bfp 3 days before af was due on my last pregnancy xxx

I know exactly what you mean - I remember it all so well!

Really hope you get your
bigpos.gif
very soon!

rooting.gif

thanx for resposes........could someone tell me what AF and all the other letters in caps mean..... :doh: :doh: :doh:

AF - auntie flow / period
BFN - big fat negative
BFP - big fat positive

& of course good luck :pray: x

i know time does drag, my cycle is 36 days and the waiting is agony, either the wait for AF or the wait for ovulation again when we get down to the real business!! :dance:

wishing you all the best of luck :pray:

Alicebabe--I know what you mean! I spent so much energy (and money) on NOT getting pregnant for years, and then now that I want to get pregnant, I can't! If I had known it would be this difficult we wouldn't ahve had those akward moments fumbling for a condom... (TMI :) )

Hhhhm, know what you mean - 10 years on the pill. Its probably sent my ovaries into retirement! Shouldn't have bothered :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back