• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying not to get hopes up but

louise280981

Reaction score
have really odd tummy pains and really feel like i could be sick :dance:
i have also had a runny noses for the past 3 days and someone told me that can also be a symptom :lol:
just the waiting game now but i must say these symptoms are the strongest and most positive ones since the 7 months of trying :dance:

Good luck!! My friend had the 'cold' symptom when she got pg x

thanks thats good too know
yeah i dont think the cold symptom is one of the top early pregnancy symptoms but fingers crossed xx

thanks lovely trying the pma this month and trying not to think about it too month so i notice real symptoms instead of looking for them
so far its working at yesterday for a small moment i forgot we was ttc and when oh said not long to wait to test now i was "oh yeah"

thanks helen love your ticker i wanna get that ticker soon all the best with your pregnancy xxx

your all so lovely, going to make me cry xx
good luck too you all 2 xxx

Good luck for this month, hope you get your BFP. when are you going to test? Make sure you keep us updated :)

How exciting, that does sound positive. My sister in law is pregnant with her third and she said she knew as soon as she got the cold :lol:

Hope this is your month :dance:

frankie, going to prob start poas from monday as got alot of cheapies to use xx

Go girl!! Hope next week brings a lovely surprise xx

Awww sounds promising Louise....

Good Luck and keep us all updated, I hope you get your BFP soon

Donna xx

Oh everything crossed for you louise......not long till testing time!!! Hope you get a juicy BFP ;-) xxx

Really hope it's a lovely 2-lines for you this month, Louise :dust: :dust:

Yeah, don't think this is our month, though, to be honest. Anyhoo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back