Trying not to blub!

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
I'm at work on a long day and I'm so tearful right now, one of the girls announce today she is 7 weeks pregnant

Nicest sweetest girl you could know

But again I'm gutted! That's three now at work and I'm trying not to bawl my eyes out! What would my patients think!!

I'm just so sad, and I can't really tell OH as he takes it all on himself x x

BabyDust *****

Aw babe it's sooo hard!! You just have to believe it'll be your turn soon. Hard i know, but the only way To get trhought it. How's the 2ww going? I'm sitting at docs just now waiting on my 21 day bloods getting taken. Eeeekkkk!!

It's horrible today I just feel completely gutted

Thanks Hun
X

Hopefully they come back ok when do they say you get them?

I'm 9DPO today stupidly did an IC this morning but nothing xxx

BabyDust *****

It's so tough when someone makes an announcement and at work its particularly hard I find as you can't get away from it. Big hugs and hopefully in a few days you'll have some good news of your own xx

Thanks Hun that's the thing it's here and everyone's talking about it !

I text my friend and love her she said it will be you one day, she's pregnant with her second and I'm so pleased for her but I don't think she truly gets what I feel today x

BabyDust *****

Bloody he'll I'm on my break and just got a sky news bulletin telling me that Zara Phillips is up the duff!!! Argh do one lol! X

BabyDust *****

Annoying!! Kinda cute tho i suppose x x

Sarah,iv just had a similar conversation with my friend about zara philips! She got married a week after me and I feel cheated!

So sorry hun u have had to deal with that this morning. It's horrible when u hear someone else announcing their BFP.
As your friend said,ur day will come hun,xxx

Must be so awful for you. It's everywhere isn't it?! Really hope you're feeling a bit better soon and fingers crossed for your bfp very soon xx

Sarah,iv just had a similar conversation with my friend about zara philips! She got married a week after me and I feel cheated!

So sorry hun u have had to deal with that this morning. It's horrible when u hear someone else announcing their BFP.
As your friend said,ur day will come hun,xxx

Ah it's horrible isn't it Hun ! Maybe it's going to be one of those pants days for us!!

Your right and its true just some days like you say just feel cheated and thoroughly peeved that its big happening as easy as it does for others xx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back