Sore nipples!

Princess81

Reaction score
Anyone suffer from this??
I NEVER do. Not til now :-( past 2 days they have been really, really sore!! With no cycle I don't think I can be ov and with all my probs down there pg is highly unlikely, but even my nightie last night felt sore against them!! Rubbish!
Ps ignore my ticker, since oct I have not had a cycle just CBA to change it :-/

Hey princess81, I was wondering how you were getting on as hadnt seen you on here in a while

How are things going? hope your ok

Sore nipples are def a preg symptom, but as you say maybe your hormones are a bit crazy or messed up at the moment, have you done a test anyway? just to make sure?

Ive just posted about this in another thread. I came off my pill 6th November and I cannot bare anything near my nipples! The cat liked to sit on my knee a lot and she 'pads' on my chest purring in my face before she lays down lol, I keep shoving her off as I cant stand it and my partner is coming nowhere near my boobs!

Well I tested a couple days ago and it was defo a BFN. Which is good obviously withmy operation coming up.
I'm doing ok, getting a bit nervous about the op which is on Monday - I'm a bit jittery about it but will be relieved when it's over and done with. Got my pre op assessment tomoro morn.
Nipples are still sore and last night I had what felt like AF cramps. Sore enough for me to complain. Maybe I was ov'ing - I dunno my bodys a disaster zone at the mo :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back