Trying after Cerazette!

RaeRae90

Reaction score
Hi guys!
After spending three years on Cerazette, we've decided it's time to have another baby. I'm just wondering if anyone else has come off and had any problems?

I came off the combined pill when I ttc my son 8 years ago - and my cycles returned straight away and I conceived him 3 cycle trying no problems! 4 years ago I was then on cerazette and came off to ttc my daughter - again my cycles came back straight away and I also conceived again 3rd cycle trying no problems!

this time ttc I came off cerazette a year ago and although my cycles returned to normal straight away, I conceived 5th cycle trying had a miscarriage, conceived again 2 cycles later and miscarraiged again, conceived 2 cycles later and had a chemical pregnancy! am now just in my 2ww and waiting to see what happens this time!

so although Ihave had trouble this time ttc i don't think it was pill related - and the mini pill is supposed to come out of your system really quickly....one thing that can happen is that your B vitamin levels can be low just after coming off the pill so may be a good idea to take a b-complex vitamin for a few months :)

I came off cerazette April 2012. Got my first period 6-7 weeks after and they took a few months to become regular. I've been pregnant twice but sadly mc both times - not pill related though.
Good luck x

Thanks girls, you hear of so many horror stories!
I stopped taking it nearly two weeks ago and we're just waiting to see what happens now really!

Sorry for both of your losses, I've got my fingers crossed for both of you!

I came off it in December and fell pregnant in may x

i came off cerazette after 1 year and had no problems whatsoever getting pregnant! :) it took me and my partner just under 2 months so you should be fine! Good Luck :thumbup:

:preg: 29 weeks 2 days:blue:

Thanks guys! Feeling really postive about it now!
I'm hoping not to become to stressed and just enjoy the wait!

I came off cerazette on September 14th, had a period on October 18th and then became pregnant straight away!! :). I intend to go back on cerazette after baby is born as I've had no problems whatsoever with it. x

Thanks guys! Feeling really postive about it now!
I'm hoping not to become to stressed and just enjoy the wait!

best thing to do ! :) the more relaxed you are the quicker it will go :) i bet you will be preg before you know it! again sending you lots of good luck ! :dust:

same here Miss_May cerazette has always been the best contraception for me :)

It's nice to hear good things about it after hearing that people have trouble getting pregnant! I've had no problems whilst on it so hopefully post baby I'll be able to go back on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back