Trousers

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I need some new trousers for work, just plain black ones, but I don't know whether to just buy a pair a size bigger or get some maternity ones. I know it's a bit early to be buying maternity clothes but I don't wanna buy some and grow out of them within a few weeks and I really need a new pair as my old ones are starting to get uncomfortable around my tummy.

It's really awkward isn't it. With my first pg I was in my pre-pg jeans right the way through, this time I am struggling to do them up because of the bloating.

Maternity clothes will be too big and buying a bigger size means that they are bigger all over. Mothercare do some jeans called 'early term' for this time in between getting a proper bump and bloating and thickening of the waste, maybe you could have a look and see if they do trousers in the same range?

I've just bought some maternity trews because of the bloating :x

i got some early term jeans from mothercare about 2 weeks ago and there great lol i wear long tops with the so they just look like normal jeans plus there the most comfortable trousers ive ever worn!!!!!!!!!

Just nosing in from tri 2 :D

I bought the early term mothercare jeans and they are really comfy. For work I bought some second hand black maternity trousers from ebay- most of them have elastic and button contraptions that mean they can go quite small so won't drown you and are much more comfy than normal trousers.

If you can get some maternity ones that you can adjust I would do that rather than a bigger size

:think: Thanks ladies. I'm gonna try and hold out (or in) on my old trousers for as long as I can I think then get some maternity ones. Although I don't think they're gonna last much longer :lol: I sat down in them today and my tummy undone the zip :oops:

yep I'm with you on this one fingers crossed, I am sooooo bloated and popping out of my work trousers. Only comfy in sweatpants ah I cant wait to get them on when i get home.

I think I will be getting the early term pants soon. Thanks for the tips girls.

Im 4weeks and have the fattest belly already :oops:

I was freaking out but Mum said she was exactly the same and was huge from the word go. I was tiny before, size 6-8 and Ive put on 3inches on my waist already. God knows how much of it is bloating but its rock hard and I dont fit in anything at all so I had to go buy myself a pair of maternity jeans today. Size 8's still just a better cut for my jelly belly.

Im skinny with this gigantic belly which looks sooo funny :rotfl:

It's gonna be a while before I need maternity trouseys. My stomach doesn;t feel or look any different. Still squishy and wobbly :lol:

think mine are either size 14 or size 16 cant remember but im smaller now :)

if i was to flog em dunno how much to flog em for

I just walk with my top button open and a long top! will have to get my bigger clothes out, just cannot bring myself to get them out!

Really starting to struggle now with my trousers. I live in jeans and unfortunately mine are impossibly tight round my tummy now. Went to mothercare at the weekend to get the early term jeans and they were huge all over not just space in the tummy. I am normally a size 12 and they were massive all over they looked like clown pants :?

I've gone for the next size up in normal work trousers and I have one pair of size 10 maternity jeans which look daft :rotfl:

ive been lucky so far, i wear low cut trousers and jeans so my belly is hanging out over the top.

but ive dug out my maternity clothes from last time already as i love all the tops. they cover all the bulges

i will be buying a pair of black maternaty trousers aswell if i get the tkmaxx job. as my black trousers are kids lol so dont think they will fit me once i get a bit bigger i have to have them half undone already!!!
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back